¢нαρтєя σиє

It was a beautiful Monday morning and people had begun to walk out of their home for work they were going to. M/n watch as many vehicles and people pass by their house. Who's 'their' I'm talking about? Him and a very nice but snappy old lady that he somehow got along with after she volunteered to take him in after he got out of the hospital.

She was a kind old lady that lives close to the woods where they had found M/n at. She lives all alone in the big house, seeing her own daughter have her own family of her own. M/n helped her around the house, volunteering to do the cooking with the old lady's help.

It's the least he could do seeing as she was the one who took him in. Her name was Agni, Agni Suzuki. She was the kind of person who treated someone how they treated her.

M/n grew accustomed to her change of moods over the days of him staying with her. "M/n?" Agni called out to the boy.

M/n perk up from the call of his name before walking out to the garden where you could see Agni tending to her precious roses. "Would you be a dear and grab food from the store?" She requested.

"Sure," He said, grabbing the money she handed to him when she grabbed it from her pocket. Looking at her, with brows furrowed from a lot of money that she gave. "The list is on the counter in the kitchen, and the change? Go buy anything that you like with the spare money, ok?" She smiled, shooing him away with the watering can still in her hand, spilling drops of water which he quickly dodge.

"But Agni-san-"

"I won't take no for an answer now go," She said, sternly glaring at him making him reluctantly agree to what she said, knowing that he won't be able to change her mind if she finally set into the idea. He sighed and walked back inside, grabbing the list before walking out to the direction of the grocery store.

After a few or so minutes of walking he finally arrived at the store, nodding at the greetings that he is receiving from the others. He grabbed a basket and looked down to the list in his hand to see what food that was needed to be bought.

He walks around every aisle, looking for the stuff that's in the list before taking it. "This seems like a lot for being just the two of us." He thought out loud, when he looked at the stuff in the list.

He shrugs his shoulders knowing he'll forget about this later on. Suddenly a scream erupts from somewhere in the store, causing him to flinch clearly startled by the scream.

M/n walked over to where the scream was to see thugs with knives and guns in their hands, pointing them to the customers that were in the store. He tilts his head to the side slightly while observing what is happening right now.

A hand suddenly wrapped around M/n's neck and along with a gun pointed on the top of his head causing the people and staff to scream, fearing for his life.

"Shut up or I'll shoot this girl!" He yelled to the people that screamed. 'But I'm a boy..' He thought, feeling slightly offended for being mistaken as a girl.

He sighs, dropping the basket filled with the food he was going to pay to the ground. He blinks confused on why he's in this position, completely forgetting about what happened a few minutes ago. "Huh? What am I doing here?" He muttered, completely confused on what's happening.

'I thought I was going to buy food for Agni-san?' He thought, really confused. He grabbed the man's hand that was still around his neck, before flipping him over his shoulder to the ground.

"Ah!" The thug yelps, letting his guard down.

His men looked at M/n in shock, while the heroes that were outside took this a chance to use their quirk to stop the thugs from escaping from the area, seeing their guard down. Everyone was quickly guided out safely from the store to the ambulance to check if anyone was injured or anything close to that.

"Are you ok, miss?" One of the medics asks, checking the forming bruise on his neck.

"I'm a boy." He bluntly said, staring at the medic in the eyes with his dull eyes. The medic's eyes widened, their eyes widening a little with a blush on their face, "I'm sorry my mistake, but are you ok kid?" They apologize before asking once again.

M/n nod reassuring them that he is fine, not really feeling the pain coming from the bruise.

"Good, you can go home after we check everyone." M/n nod and watch the medic walk away to help everyone. "Hey M/n!" Someone called out to the said male.

He turned around to see the person who called me, seeing the manager of the store with plastic bags in his hand. "I hope you're ok anyway here, I got this stuff for you after what happened earlier." He said, handing him the bags.

"Thank you."

"It's no problem, just thought of it as a thank you for distracting the thugs so the heroes can save us." The manager said. M/n got up from his seat, grabbing the bag from his hands.

"You should head home now, Agni might kill me if she finds out you got hurt. Although I know she'll find out soon with that bandage around your neck." Manager chuckled, shaking his head at the thought.

M/n nod and left with the bags in hand, walking back towards Agni's house he is staying in. Unbeknownst to him someone was following behind from the sky.