Sleepover

Soon enough it was 1 am, everyone was getting tired so Dream and George decided to head back to their houses.

"Quackity, you're welcome to stay here if you want" Karl yawns.

"WAIT REALLY??" Quackity sat up.

"Yeah, if you want to" Sapnap adds on.

"YEAH YEAH, I'll stay!" Quackity squeals.

"There's only two bedrooms so me and Sapnap will share a room and you can sleep in my room" Karl exclaims.

"Or we could all just share one room" Quackity pauses, "with one bed" Quackity giggles.

"Only if you want to" Sapnap smirks.

"No no no, Sapnap's bed is too small" The brown-haired boy pouts.

"Oh, then you could just sleep in your room Karl, and I'll sleep with Sapnap-" Quackity cuts off himself laughing, "I mean- I'll sleep in the same bed as Sapnap" Quackity wheezes.

"But he's myyy boyfriend" Karl complains.

"Oh well" Quackity laughs.

They liked teasing each other like this, it was always fun, although Karl sometimes couldn't tell if Quackity was actually joking or not. Karl always assumed he was joking, unless Quackity had a serious tone.

"Anyway, I'm nto that tired, can we just play minecraft or something" Quackity changes the subject.

"I'm tireddd, if Sapnap isn't tired you can play minecraft with him" Karl yawns and stretches.

"Yeah sure, we can play minecraft" the raven-haired boy responds.

Quackity jumps up and down in excitement, he grabs Sapnap's hand and pulls him down the hallway. Karl heads off to his room, he hasn't been sleeping well in days so he was pretty tired.

Karl could hear faint giggling coming from Sapnap's room. Karl tried to ignore it, since it was kind of hard to fall asleep with all the noise.

"STOP KILLING ME" Sapnap screeches.

Quackity bursts out laughing and continues to try and kill Sapnap in minecraft. Karl sighs and slowly sits up. He headed towards Sapnap's room and knocked on the door. Sapnap quickly got up and opened the door.

"You guys are being loud" Karl murmurs.

"I'm sorry baby, are we keeping you up?" Sapnap hugs Karl to reassure him.

Karl hummed and hugged Sapnap back.

"And now you guys are hugging without me, even though I'm right here" Quackity pouts.

"Then come over here and hug us, idiot" Sapnap holds out his hand towards Quackity.

Quackity happily gets up and hugs Sapnap and Karl. It felt nice and warm, Quackity felt safe. He doesn't get hugs often, so when he does he tries to cherish it.

"Sorry, we'll try to keep it down" Quackity breaks the silence.

"Mmkay, goodnight" Karl rubs his eyes and heads back to his room.

"Goodnightt" Sapnap and Quackity say in unison.

Sapnap and Quackity head back to their computers and continue playing minecraft together, they make sure to not be as loud this time, but still sometimes forgetting to be quiet.

Soon enough Sapnap and Quackity get tired, and they shut off their computers.

"Oo, Sapnap we're going to sleep in the same bedd" Quackity excitedly teases Sapnap.

"Oh shush, goodnight Quackity" The other one gets into bed.

"Goodnight" Quackity lays down and starts to drift off to sleep.

________

Words: 571

Author's note: I'm sorry I haven't updated it a whilee, I'm glad you guys enjoyed the last chapter, and hopefully you all enjoy this chapter soon :] I love you all and remember to eat something, drink water, and get some sleep