Chaoter 70 - The Gangs All Here

(Y/N): "If this is truly the part of Jaya where Noland said the gold was, then that means..." he ears got burned by a sudden scream.

Nami: "IT REALLY EXISTS! YAHOO! THANK YOU, GOD! I can't believe that the sky island we reached after all this trouble was the city of gold! This must be a reward for behaving myself, right, God?"

Zoro: "Hey, I thought you were scared of this island's God?!"

Nami: "Hm? God? Oh, what's the big deal? Is he worth more than gold?"

Robin: "But you just said "Thank you, God!" a few seconds ago."

(Y/N): "You need to pay a visit to a therapist."

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) doing ¯\_()_/¯-

They returned to the sacrificial altar after getting everything they needed. (Y/N) called out to Chopper to see if he's okay.

(Y/N): "Chopper! Are you alright?!"

Zoro: "Look, the Merry's mast is missing. What changes did he do?"

Nami: "Idiot! It was obvious that the ship was attacked! CHOPPER! I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! YOU'RE THERE AREN'T YOU?! STOP HIDING AND SAY SOMETHING!"

Robin: "I wonder if he was torn limb to limb."

(Y/N): "Don't say that!"

Zoro: "*sigh* HEY, CHOPPER! ARE YOU THERE?! DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?! SAY SOMETHING!"

Chopper popped out answer and said that nothing has happened. But he was crying a lot with snot dripping out of his noise.

Chopper: "N... Nothing *sniff* scary happened!"

(Y/N): "It's alright, it okay. You're really strong."

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) chopping a tree down but falling down on him-

It was getting late. They waited for Luffy and the others to get to their location, (Y/N) was cheering Chopper up until he heard a scream that he knows to well of.

(Y/N): "I know that scream from anywhere..." he looks to the direction where it was coming from.

Usopp: "AHHH! THEY'RE HUGE! WE'RE GONNA BE SWALLOWED!"

Luffy: "GOMU-GOMU NO... GATLING!!" he beats up all the skysharks with ease.

Usopp: "We got soaked!"

Luffy: "OH, LOOK! WE FOUND THE GOING MERRY! THAT'S THE ALTAR!"

(Y/N): "I knew it..."

Sanji: "AHHH! NAMI-SAN! ROBIN-CWHAN! SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING! I'VE OVERCOME  THE LOVE ORDEAL TO COME HERE!"

Nami: "Looks like they're okay, too. Phew, I'm relieved."

They were all back on the ship. The only thing that was missing was the mast. Usopp wasn't too happy about it.

Usopp: "The mast is... gone..."

Chopper: "U-Uhm... Usopp... I'm sorry. I fought really hard... but a lot of things got burned."

Usopp: "Are your wounds okay?!"