Chapter 1: Return & Breach

Looks like Jaune Arc is back on Remnant where he doesn't want to end up in.

____________________________________________

//Vale Outskirts/Jaune POV//

"GODAMNIT! WHY AM I BACK AT THIS HELL-" I didn't get to finish as a four Beowolves attacked me. The first one swiped at me with its claws which I dodged and returned with a kick to its hard boned face. 

*SQUEAL* The Beowulf squealed after the kick and another one of its brethren lunged at me with murderous intent. "Is this the so called creatures of darkness?" I mocked them for being so weak. I performed the Kazama Style 5 Hit Combo on the last Beowolf as I heard a-

*BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM*

I rushed towards Vale.

//Vale/Cardin POV//

I was with my girlfriend when it happened.

*BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM*

My ears where ringing as Grimm started to pour into the kingdom and is that- "I should have taken that mission." I sighed. I got my mace ready and I started to beat the living shit out of the Grimm and the White Fang who led the Grimm into the kingdom in the first place.

"PROTECT CIVILIANS!" Shouted a police officer as my girlfriend help escort some faunuses. "Make it out of here sweet cheeks please." I thought as I dodged a Chain sword from a big ass terrorist. 

"I failed killing the Schnee but at least I would be able to kill a Winchester!" The bulky dude said as he swung at me again. "ARGHHHH" "Shit" I thought to myself using as I use my mace as a shield against the guys chain sword. 

I broke free of the lock we were in and began to swing my mace at him hard. "ARGHHH! YOU WILL PAY WINCHESTER! FOR ALL THE CRIMES YOU MADE AGAINST FAUNUSES!" The guys shouted at me and prepared to wing at me.

 When he was preparing the swing, I swung my mace to his side with great force lunching him but he took my right arm with him. "CARRRDDDINNN!" My girlfriend shouted at me while being restrained by her team mates. "LET ME GOOO! I CAN HELP HIM!" crying as she shouted it.

I manage to stop the bleeding as RWBY and PNRA finally made it to the scene looking like the most arrogant pieces of shits in the world. I managed to get up and walk towards to the safe zone but I was launched by a death stalker to a building.

I lay there as I remember him. "Guess I'll meet you huh Jauney-boy" I thought in regret as the Deathstalker is walking towards me. "CARDIN!" I can hear her shouts from here. "MS. SCARLATINA DONT GO YOULL GET YOURSELF KILLED PLEASE!" Ms. Goodwitch shouted at her.