¢нαρтєя тωσ

A week has passed after the incident back at the store. After M/n got home, he got a mouthful from Agni when she saw the bandage around his neck. He manages to calm her down after explaining what happened, leaving out the fact that he forgot to pay the manager for the stuff.

He wanted to ask why he needed to buy a lot of food but refrain from doing so, since it's none of his business. He knew he didn't have to since Agni told him herself.

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

Flashback

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

"I'm glad you're ok," Agni said, smiling at the kid in front of her. "I have great news for us! My daughter is coming to visit this week with her family." Agni smiles, clearly happy that her daughter is finally coming to visit.

"I hope you don't mind if my daughter's son stays with you in your room." She said in which M/n reassured that he's fine with it. "That's good!" Agni said, smiling widely, feeling excited about her family visiting.

'Huh.. what was I agreeing with again?' M/n thought, confused in which Agni saw.

Agni pity the kid and his situation after finding out what happened to him, she knew with that many injuries. But she tried her best to help him to remember some minor things.

"Alright, I'll get the dinner ready, you can do anything you want." She said, waving him off to do whatever he does.

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

End of Flashback

~☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆~

This was the day when the Bakugou family would be visiting and he knew that Agni was waiting for this for years. M/n cleaned his room and prepared the futon, where he would be sleeping for the rest of the Bakugou Family's visit.