six - the party I

"are you guys ready? i know we are," renjun asked as he was holding shosei's hand.

"yeah but why are we dressed up as goths? donghyuck literally put me in suspenders. do goths wear suspenders?" syoya asked with a pout.

donghyuck giggled, "yes, they do."

renjun pouted, "it's a goth themed party! demons are mostly dark creatures you know."

"welp, that explains the dark makeup they like to put on," shion thought before looking over at jaemin. jaemin looked at him with a gentle smile before speaking.

"and since all four of you are the only humans going, we put protection bracelets on your wrists just in case trouble arrives," he said.

"how are we going to get there?" sukai asked.

jeno snapped his fingers and then appears a portal to hell. the humans couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"to hell we go," shosei mumbled.

each pair went to the portal one by one and the humans were surprised of how quick that was. they were also very impressed.

"follow me!" renjun said before dragging shosei and the rest followed. once they made it to the party, it was already a little crowded with demons partying like there was no tomorrow.

"woah! this place is a little bit...... crowded," shosei said to renjun.

"i know baby, i know. just stay by our side okay," renjun said, gently squeezing shosei's hand.

the eight of them started walking as they had to move pass the wild demons that were on the dancefloor. after a few minutes of not knowing where to go, two boys walked towards them. donghyuck was the first one to notice.

"yangyang, shotaro!" he excitedly yelled.

"hey donghyuck! we expected you guys to arrive. oh, who did you bring with you? are they the big four?!" yangyang asked, looking at the four humans.

"yup! their names are syoya, shosei, sukai, and shion," jeno said confidently.

yangyang waved, "hi i'm yangyang, and this is shotaro! we're harmless we promise."

"hi!" the humans said at the same time. they were very shy around people, or in this case demons, they don't know.

"well, what are we waiting for? are we going to have fun or not?" shotaro asked.

everyone cheered out a 'yes' and they headed towards the drinks. they picked out their drinks and they all did a toast. while the demons had blood and soul related drinks, the humans had regular human drinks. syoya had to go to the restroom when a demon came up to him.

"hey cutie! what's your name?" a demon asked him, his eyes glowing peach.

"s-syoya. do i know you?" syoya asked.

"my name is hyunjin," hyunjin said with a smile.

"hyunjin... okay!" syoya said.

"say, um, how about we go to my place? would you like that?" hyunjin asked.

syoya thought about donghyuck and what his reaction would be if he realized that he was missing. he shook his head.

"no thank you. my partner is looking for me, i should get going," syoya said as he backed away.

"oh, not on my watch," hyunjin said in his demonic voice.

"huh?" that was the last thing syoya said before hyunjin placed a hand on his shoulder and a shock come through his body before passing out. hyunjin caught his body before he fell on the ground.

"okay, i got him!" he said before three other demons appeared in front of him.

"wow! he really is ethereal!" felix says as his eyes glowed magenta.

"he truly is," seungmin says as his eyes glowed beige.

"what are we waiting for? let's go!" jisung demanded before all four of them ran outside to their van with hyunjin holding a unconscious syoya bridal style. as soon as they made it inside the van, hyunjin layed syoya in the trunk as jisung started the van. they soon left the party.

~

again, sory if this is short 😅 but yes, it's the 00line of skz :)