(39) Madison Henry Diaz

A lot of people requested an update today so here it is! Enjoy 😊
************************************

Madison's POV:

I heard multiple gasps when I revealed my relation to Ricardo. Yes. They're my so called family.

No one spoke for a while. Everyone was in a deep shock. Ricardo looked like he'll pour tears any minute. Rafael, Savannah and Michael had horrified looks on their face. Ales and Val were staring at me in bewilderment. Louis looked at me with a sad expression and tears.

Looking at Louis just for a mini second I felt bad. But just a mini second, then I was back to normal. I don't care about them. I hate them. Yes I do. I reminded myself.

I took the opportunity of Ricardo's shocked figure to wiggle my hand out of his grasp. He snapped back when I got my hand from his grasp.

I immediately turned and ran away from that place. I know I'll totally loose it if I stay there for a minute longer.

"Mady!", Micheal yells for me but I don't stop.

I ran out of the house and the saw the guards giving me a suspicious look. One of them took a step towards me but I ran in full speed. I was almost at the outside gate of the mansion.

"Don't let her go", I heard someone order.

The guards were immediately in front of me blocking my way out. They were four of them looking at me seriously. I abruptly stop from crashing myself into them.

I turn and look behind me and saw the Diaz family, Ales and Val standing at the main door of the house and looking at me shocked and sad. Louis was the one who asked the guards to not let me go.

I grunt in anger. What the hell is their problem?! Can't they just let it be!! I really don't want to deal with them right now.

I look back at the guards thinking if I can outrun them somehow. I mean I am a fast runner.

"Miss we don't want to force you seeing you're injured but you have to go back or else we'll have to get you back ourselves..we have orders", One of the guard said sternly looking at my wound.

"Please just let me go. I can't stay here. It's for their own good", I plead whispering the last part and pointing behind me.

"We're sorry miss but we have direct orders from our boss", other guard said softly

I close my eyes for a second taking a deep annoyed breath. I look for any other chance of escape but god this place is heavily guarded!

"Madison just come back. They won't let you go. They're four of them", Louis spoke softly

I look back at him and he had a vulnerable face. I never had anything against my Uncle but that doesn't mean I like him. But why is he looking at me like that?!

"I want to go back home. Just let me", I yell angrily

I don't like being held against my will and they're forcing me.

"Mady please", Louis pleaded looking at me with a sad expression.

I sigh in defeat. I look at the guards and then reluctantly take a step towards the house.

The guards sigh satisfied. I turn and walk back angrily to the mansion my father once lived in.

I walk to the front door and stop in front of Louis. He looked happy that I listened to him. I look away not wanting to snap at him.

"Come", Ricardo smiled softly and took a step towards me.

I take a step back immediately glaring at him. My cousins, Ales and Val were silently observing us with a baffled expression.