Chapter 23

"How dare you touch her?" I ask him with complete anger

After hearing a loud scream from the kitchen, I immediately rushed to check what it was, especially because the voice belonged to Valentina.

A wave of anger consumed me when I saw this bastard all over her.

The way he was holding her waist, Valentina couldn't get herself out of his grasp no matter how much she tried.

The sight greatly angered me.

"Boss, please!" Sergio begs as I held my gun closer to his head.

"Shut the fuck up,"

"I-I'm sorry!"

It wasn't uncommon for random bimbos to come and go around here. These whores make sure to fulfill the needs of my men.

As long my men do their work properly I don't really care how many girls they bring to their beds every night.

But not my fucking Valentina.

"Pora proshchat'sya, ublyudok" I didn't hesitate as I shot the man in front of me, leaving his blood splattered everywhere on the white furniture.

[Time to say goodbye, motherfucker]

"Bastard," I mutter.

After stepping over his body, I went through the back door that was connected to the kitchen. I walk through the garden and pull out my phone.

"There's a body in the kitchen, go clean it up and replace the furniture," I order my men behind the phone and they immediately do what I say.

I call Ivan after.

"Aye, what's up big guy," Ivan's annoying voice chirped.

"You need to come, we still haven't finished our plan," I snarled.

"Woah, what's got you so mad?"

"None of your fucking business," I shot back. There was no doubt I was in a bad mood, but the idiot couldn't take a hint.

"Damn alright, calm down. I'm too busy today, how about I come over during lunch tomorrow?" he asks and I hummed in response.

"See you tomorrow Adrian," Ivan says in a weird voice.

"Fuck you," I hung up the phone and walk back inside.

Idiot.

• • •

I stepped into the kitchen as if I hadn't just killed someone here yesterday.

Recently, I've been fighting the urge to rip my hair out. In addition to being the leader of the most powerful mafia in the world, I also own multiple companies and corporations. It would seem that one successful business would be enough for me and that I can live the rest of my life happily ever after.