1- Rom Tiddle, right?

***

***

"DRACONIAN LUCIUS MALFOY!"

The 11 year old boy in question ran through the gloomy and dark halls of the huge manor, clutching an old black book to his chest.

To him, this was a hilarious prank— stealing his twin sister's stupid diary. To the sister in question, however, her heart hammered in her chest. She felt as if she could throw up at any second. Being parted from her most prized possession made her physically sick. She chased him down the corridors with sheer determination pumping in her veins— losing her best friend was absolutely not an option.

"That's it! No more playing nice!"

With that, she promptly tilted her head to the side as though she had a twitch. The effect of said movement, however, made her dear brother fly into the wall— crashing into an old portrait of their grandfather.

Draco groaned, along with their old fart of a grandfather, Abraxas Malfoy, as both portrait and boy crashed onto the marble floor. She stealthily reclaimed her little black journal-of-sorts, refusing to make eye contact with her dear friend, already knowing he'd be fuming mad at her. So instead, she went over to Draco and picked up the portrait to hang it back up. 

"Sorry bout that," she said whilst trying to keep a straight face, "Sorry that your grandson is a complete disappointment, I mean."

The old fart sent her a stern glance, his frothy white eyebrows accentuating the man's age lines. "Yes yes, very well. Not much I can say to disagree with you I suppose. Hex him for me, will you?"

With that, she saluted him as if they were old school chums, before turning around— Draco started to stand up, rubbing his shoulder. His cheeks were blushed an ugly red due to his anger, and the sister had to try not to crack a smile at the ghastly sight.

"Really, Aurora?! It was a prank!" his voice cracked humorously on the last word, puberty starting to present himself onto the boy.

"Talk to me when you've grown a chest hair," she bit back sarcastically, making her obnoxious brother scowl at her.

"You'll probably beat me to it!" he called to her as she started to turn away, "you've already got a mustache coming in!"

Aurora whipped back around in a flash, ready to defend herself, leaving her friend out of her mind for the moment. "You're so annoying!" her mum had informed her that it was only peach fuzz, a common thing to happen to any girl her age. "This is why your only friend is your sister!"

Draco's pale cheeks flushed a bit, but he was fast to reply, "And your only friend is me!" He then pushed back a loose strand of extremely gelled hair out of his face before rounding onto her again. "Or is it your precious diary that you consider a friend?" he asked sarcastically, before snickering at his own attempt of a joke.