꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

WHEN SKYLER WOKE UP,
she knew the day would be interesting. She had no proof beyond the feeling in her gut and the unusual urge to stay in bed all day.

Despite her urge to stay in bed, she sat up a few minutes after waking up and pulled out her phone, she found no messages from the Mikaelson family.

Sighing as she wondered why she felt this way, she decided to message Kol. Maybe her soulmate would have the answers she couldn't find.

Skygem
Good morning Kol
Is anything interesting happening today?

She got no immediate reply which was strange in itself, Kol had kept his phone on and close ever since she left.

She got out of bed, turning off her phone and setting it onto her nightstand. Her brothers wouldn't be coming into her room right now so there was no reason to hide it away while she waited for a response.

She went to her closet to find an outfit. Oftentimes, she would take a few minutes to do so but today she simply couldn't find it in herself to care. She kept her outfit very simple and went to her bathroom to take a shower and change.

Fresh out of the shower, Skyler changed into blue denim washed ripped jeans, a salmon pink sweatshirt that she partially tucked into her jeans in the front after drying off, she used a blow drier to dry her hair before putting on some mascara and lipstick, keeping her look fairly simple for the day.

She made her way back to her closet and then slipped on some socks and white boots.

Finally, dressed and somewhat ready for the day, Skyler went back to her bed and fixed it up before checking her phone, there was still no response from Kol making her even more uneasy.

"Oh, Skyler!" Damon called from downstairs dramatically causing Skyler to jump, she shoved her phone into her nightstand drawer, nearly slamming it closed before she left her room, using her vampire speed she zipped downstairs right in front of Damon.

"What Damon?" She asked, her arms crossed as she stopped in front of her older brother.

Damon nodded over to Stefan. "Stefanie wanted to see you." He told her.

Skyler immediately groaned. "I haven't even had my coffee yet." She complained.

"Blame him." He responded before walking to get a cup of bourbon.

Skyler sighed and set into the living room to see what Stefan wanted.

"Hey, Skyler." Stefan greeted with a smile.