𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

_________________________

Ambrielle's POV

"Nat, you know you shouldn't have been too rude with him back there.." I said munching on my last bite of egg roll.
"Em, you know very well, why I did what I did. He doesn't seem to be a nice guy. I don't want you to end up like me.. " She said putting her palm on my hand rested on the table. Her emotions softened at me.

"I know, I'm glad. But not every guy is gonna be like your-" "Em, let's not go to that same topic again, Please?"
She cut my words and I sighed nodding at her while she went back to eating her noodles.

Natasha used to date a guy called Dian. They both started dating after their club encounter. It's already been A year since she broke up with him. But still it haunts her in every other Guy. She believes all guys are the same and would cheat on her. I'm not saying it could be wrong but neither I'm saying it's right. I mean there are boys who fool around with you but I do personally believe there must be Guys who in genuine wants to be with you for a reason, for loving you.

I don't think I could ever fix this inside her tiny head...

"Come on finish up I'm already done" She says getting up to put her now emptied plate in the dirty plates counter. "We need to head back home now, I have to be at work like in an hour" Natasha says waiting for me to finish.

________________________

Natasha's POV

"Please can't you skip a day off work?" Ambrielle kept clinging onto my arm as I was begging her to go inside her house. "No, I can't. My salary is already on low and I have to work overtime for it" I replied sitting inside the car, starting the engine.

"Aw come on, just one day won't harm" She whines. How could I make her understand, incase she knows I can't skip a day. For her, it must be easy living while for me it isn't. I have to work like every now and then to pay my rent, my income tax and also send money to my mom.

"Em you know very well how my circumstances are... Don't be such a kid right now" I said closing the door. She looks at me, with a tired emotion.

"Ugh. Fine I know. Should we hangout your place tonight then?"

She asks putting her hand on my now opened window of the car. I cannot resist that now can I. I sighed looking at her. "Okay why not, snacks on you" I say pointing at her. "Ya ya I'll bring some" I smile at her happy sight and she waved me before I drove off.

For gods I love her so much.

________________________

I parked my car in the garage as I walked upto the coffee shop I worked in. Making my way in, I quickly changed my clothes in the working attire. My job was to wait until the orders are ready and serve it. I know it's more of a petty job but I can't seem to get more highly demanded one. I'm okay with it, unless I get paid.