My type.

More of a modern imagine

"Right," 

Tommy, John, Arthur, Finn, Michael and Isaiah stand outside of a night club in London. Music blasting out of the club, people laughing and shouting outside. Lights flashing and the smell of whiskey and cigars are strong. 

"We are going in there to find a woman that can kill the whole club in under an hour if she could, she is dangerous" Tommy says, looking over his shoulder at the busy nightclub then back at the boys, "She is called y/n, she likes red and is a beauty so find her and bring her to me." 

The men walk into the nightclub without any complications, John could feel the music beating through the floor as people dance under the blue and purple lights. The boys had already split up, their goal was to find this woman before any rival gang could offer her a job.  John looked around the dance floor, woman and men dancing close together. 

-

You stand leant against the bar, a smirk on your face as you watch the Peaky Blinders walk in. You knew they would try and find you after Alfie told Tommy, he had hired you to kill some of the mafia, which you did in less then then an hour and know the mafia are out of London. 

You watch as they all go there separate ways and John is left standing alone. It was time to mess with the Blinders. You walk towards his with the swing of your hips, you ooze confidence and power.

"You look lost hun" 

John turns to look at you, he looks you up and down. You wear a red silk dress, a slit either side of your legs, a deep cleavage. Your fingers decorated with golden rings, a layered golden necklace around your neck. Your long hair curled and pulled over your shoulders. He smirks, he knows its you. 

"Y/n" He says, turning his full attention to you. 

"Come and dance with me" You take his hand dragging him into the sea of people and to the middle of the dance floor. You place your arms around his shoulders, his wrapping around your waist. 

"How can I help you John?" You ask. 

"You know who I am?" 

"I know all about the Peaky Blinders" You answer, "Alfie is a good friend." 

"So you know what I want" He says with a smirk pulling you closer. You return the smirk, pushing your hips into his, your hands sliding down his chest. You lips inches away from each other. 

"Your a man with a very specific taste" You whisper, his eyes locking onto your own. 

"And your just my type" He whispers back, you press your lips onto his, your lips moving together without a care in the world, you gently bite on his bottom lip allowing your tongues meet and tangling. You pull away with a smirk  as he grips onto your hips tighter. 

"Honey, you don't even know who I am" You reply, grabbing his hand off your hip, you twirl under it then let is hands fall back to his sides. You send his a wink before walking through the crowd of people. John stands frozen for a moment before snapping out of his trance and making his way through the crowd in the direction you went. 

"Tommy!" He shouts towards his brother, who stands with Arthur and Michael, the three look towards John who stands a few feet away from them. "She went this way." 

Tommy, Arthur and Michael follow John out the club, grabbing Finn and Isaiah on the way. John sees the red of your dress through the crowd as they push through. You smirk hearing his calls and shouts from the Blinders. 

They make it out of the club, into the street. John looks around finding you walking up the street away from the club. The Blinders follow John's gaze, finding you walking away from them.

"Miss y/l/n" Tommy calls. You smirk pausing your walk, keeping your back turned to them. They walk towards you stopping a few feet away from you. 

"Mr Shelby" You turn around. The Blinders take you in, the red, the gold, the beauty. "How can I help you?" 

"Luca Changretta is in Birmingham, we need a few kills" Tommy says, he is searching you, looking you in the eye for a weakness. 

"Considering five men from his gang were following you in the club," You reply tilting your head slightly, "I am sure you need more then a few kills."

"We were being followed?" Finn asks glancing over his shoulder finding five men pushing through people, looking around. 

"Move" You command pushing between Tommy and Arthur, you take a gun that was tucked behind your back. John pushed his eyebrows together, going to take his gun from his gun holster finding nothing there. "Stay here." 

You walk towards the men, who have noticed the Blinders at the top of the road. 

"Go home" You simply say. 

"We have business to do" One man spits, "So move." 

You sigh rolling your eyes, you shoot him in the leg making him fall to the ground clutching his leg in pain. 

"Go home" You repeat. 

"Fuck off" Another man comments pushing you away slightly, you bite your lip trying to stop out smirk. They clearly don't learn.

You shot him in the head, ticking another in the side of his knee, hearing it break. You elbow him in the face as he doubles over in pain. You use the barrel of the gun to whack another man in the head hard, his nose breaking. You use this to knee him in the groin making the Blinders wince in pain hearing the cry from the man. One man grabs your arm pulling you harshly, you punch him in the face making him let go of your arm, you then grab the back of his head, you knee connecting with his face. You then shoot the man crying in pain about his leg putting him out of his misery. The last man stands horrified, eyes-wide, skin pale in shock. You shoo him away, watching as he stumbles up the road, glancing over his shoulder ever so often back at you. 

"Job done" You mutter. 

You walk back up to the Blinders like nothing happened. They all stand in shock, staring at the four men laying either dead or in great pain that will probably kill them. 

"Thanks" You smile, sliding John's gun back into his holster sending him a wink. 

"Miss y/l/n-" 

"I will be in Small Heath in a few days" You interrupt Tommy, "Find me a nice place to stay and I want 150 pounds for this."

"Deal" Tommy nods.

"See you soon Mr Shelby" You smirk. You and John find each others eyes, you smile turning on your heel and walking up the road with the swing of your hips. Your heels clicking against the pavement. John tries to hide his smile as he watches you walk away, he could feel his brothers eyes on him but ignored them as he walks back down the road towards the cars.

"She is just my type." 

Hey everyone, I have about five imagine I am trying to write for you all including some requests, I am writing them all at once but its hard as I am back to school and only really have one day a week to write. I am trying my hardest at the moment. Hope you enjoyed reading :)