26

Warning- language

" no now I'll give you a actual reason to miss class "

_____________________________

He pulled you the opposite way of your class pulling you through the small crowds of students making their way to class . Shoving some to the ground as he pulled you to follow close behind him.

He quickly made his way back to the dungeons and quickly saying the password swinging the door open . He looked back at you winced at the pain in your wrist and gave you a sly smirk .

Still winching at the pain you crashed into Draco who suddenly stopped in the hall before you bedroom door . You peaked on the side of Draco to see what exactly stopped him from continuing.

Just to have mattheo's judging glare upon you too having a hit of disappointment . But before you could look away in shame you noticed Lorenzo who was slipping in and out of consciousness . As mattheo griped his under arms keeping him somewhat stable .

In the spare of the moment you forgot the situation you were in when the stinging sensation in your wrist became a lot more to handle . Your head snapped to Draco who's glare was set on the pair in front of you that had just slipped out of your room .

" what the fuck do you think your doing halfblood "

Mattheo's eyes scanned draco and you over in a calming matter not saying anything back .

" Lorenzo and I were just heading to our room-"

Draco suddenly let go of your wrist and got in mattheo's face as he pulled his collar .

" what the fuck were you doing in her room you fuck tart "

You ignored the throbbing pain in your wrist that you held against your middle stomach .

" Draco it's not what it looks like "

His head shot towards you as he still was face to face to mattheo and a passed out Lorenzo.

" oh of course I should've know you'd cover for them , wouldn't you ?"

You just stared at him as he let got of Theo and stomped his way in front of you .

" you've know them for a whole 2 or 3 days and you'd rather risk your neck for them than me ? , you'd really pick them over me "

You stared at the steel grey eyes you still adore . As they looked back at you they said it all without any words . He was in just as much pain as you but it didn't justify anything he's done .

" oh Draco -"

You lightly put your palm on his check as your thumb rubbed it .

" they spent the night in my room"

Then again in a split second the once dull and kind eyes that stared at you were now full of rage and fire . But before he could attempt to make his way to Theo they were long gone . Draco instead walked into the common room and had a little fit as if he was still a small child .

You stood still sorta in shock in a way you couldn't believe Draco really wanted you back in his life and badly. But you knew you couldn't just forgive what he's done to you .

You were stranded in your thoughts until a low chuckle pulled you out . You shifted on your feet facing your door again a bit surprised seeing the one and only TOM RIDDlE . Leaning on the door frame as he smirked at you .

In that moment you truly realized they both were unforgivable sins in your life . No matter how much you claim to love them they were just a plague . Leaches that sucked all the life out of you . Darkness covering your life infecting your Brain . killing your soul , killing you slowly .

But Him

Hes the newly discovered light in your life . The one to rid you of your " unfortunate sins " . The one who will only brighten the dark world for you .

But you ruined your chances with that perfect boy a minute ago . As you fought with the platinum blonde slytherin .

Broken from your thoughts again and jumping slightly at the feeling of a large hand being placed on the small of your back . Then hearing a faint sigh in your ear .

" quite a show you put on there pretending to care about my brother , but I'd love for you to put a better show in my dorm with just you and me love "

You shifted you body a bit shoving toms hand off of you and pushing him away stomping your way down the hall way making your way to mattheos room .

Just as you were about to knock the door slowly opened seeing those beautiful brown eyes once again .

" Theo I- "

"Mattheo"

" Huh ?"

" Only my friends can call me Theo "

The suggestive tension grew thicker making you feel as if it was suddenly harder to swallow in a breath of air .

" mattheo I'm sorry okay it really wasn't want it seemed like "

His brown orbs gave a pleading look towards you .

"Y/n I really do appreciate having our backs over there but"

He stop in the middle off he sentence lookin as if he was choking on the words .

" but what ?"

" but you said you wouldn't go back and I don't really feel like being lied to . I already had to deal with that for a long time ."

" Mattheo I already told you it wasn't what it looked like I promise"

" don't you have class to go to or something just go away"

Then the door closed again slowly you stood their surprised figuring he'd slam the door out of a fit of anger but he wasn't them . Yet you knew that and still threw him for them .

_____________________________word count : 947

Hey guys it's been a while again but I hope you enjoyed the new chap 🙏🏼 also sorry if there's any mistake I didn't proof read