chapter 28

Thank you so much all for your wishing regarding my health .Really Guys it means a lot to me and I am not fine but I feel bore so I think to write to divert my mood.

Start

Sid came in Mumbai airport his car came he seat on back driver start the car.

Sid POV
its been 2.5 month after our Marriage .I have not seen her .I don't hear her voice.
I leave Mumbai that day ,
I kill vikrant and his mens and destroy his business .I make myself busy to not think about her .
But there is not a single moment when I don't miss her.
I remember her lips taste all time .
I don't try to contact her .But always wait for her call.
But she never try to contact me may be she want to forget me .
It's OK she is just 20 year old girl I am way to old for her she have lot of option in her life. I don't want destroy it.
But in those days I realized it is difficult to live without her.I miss her each single second.

I just hating myself because I can't accept what I want.
I want to be with her but it create a lot of problem to her life .
I can't give her a normal live and don't want to make her captive.
But I wish ki kash hm kabhi mile hi ni note.

His thought broke by his phone sound.It start ringing.

Sana
Its been 2.5 month he leave me .After that day we never meet .I always waited for him but he never came .
I also get it now he don't want me in his life he is right I am burden for people no one can live with me.
I want to forget him forever. I want to make busy myself that I never want to remember him.

I am silent now a days so dadi give me idea to jion singing classes.
I am very un ambitious girl .I never think about my future but it really work I become singing star of my class.Teacher really love me a lot.

In my birthday a big shocking news I got is my engagement to harsh.I want to say no to him but my father announce it in front of media.I don't want to again the reason of my father insult.
I am living but I am not alive .
Harsh is now my finance he always made me feel uncomfortable ,I am just ignoring him by somehow.

I just crying my fate I am already married but that does not exist for the world.

But now I tell myself you are good for nothing sehnaaz then at least complete your father dream .
Now a days my father love me a lot he care for me.

All the days are passed but every night I used to cry for him but he never came .I started hating him .
I hate him because he  never ask anything to me he just does what he find right. There is nothing for me.
But also wish that I can see him once .I want to ask him why he live me like that.

Present time,

Sana being ready in bridal attire sitting in her room having his mother photo.
Sana-I miss you mumma and cry holding the photo.
Sana-mumma why I meet him why he is not leaving my mind .I hate him .I will never forgive him.

Sana -dadi also not talk to me because she don't want me to get merry to harsh.
But I can't do anything,I want my dad happy for that I can full fill his all wish.
I am happy at least I earn my dad love and it is precious for me.
Sanjeev knock the door.
Sana wipe her tears,
Sana open the door and cry to see his father.
Sanjeev hug her and make her calm.

Harsh is sitting in mandap ,
Sanjeev take Sana down from stair and make her seat with him.

Dadi is sitting on a wheelchair in a corner ,she is just preying to god to save her child.

Sana is sitting like a body without expression,she is just completing the the rituals.

Sanjeev eye fill with tears as seeing her daughter marriage.

Riya making face and think finally I got relief by this girl and harsh make his life hell it is more entertaining to watch a break Sana.

Sana heart beat increase slowly .she put her Hand on her heart .
Sana POV
Why my heartbeat increase it happen when he is near me.

I look up at door and my voice got stucked in my throat .

.........
OK so small update but next one is big promise.
Let get ready for witness sidnaaz tashan -e -romance.

Tell me your views
Do votes
Comment