interview 1.24

BUZZFEED: WE ASKED THE CAST OF THE AVENGERS TO REACT TO THIRST TWEETS, WATCH BELOW!

984.6k retweets | 768.4k likes

Chris E: Okay, i'll start. 'Who's gonna tell the Russo's Steve Rogers looks so much better with a beard and long hair?' I mean...

Maia: I volunteer.

Chris E: Oh yeah?

Maia: Chris, I have told you for the past year that I love your hair long! I'm gonna pay every stylist in LA to NOT cut your hair.

Anthony: There you go ladies. Maia is self-appointed president of the Steve Rogers grow your hair campaign.

Tom: She's too busy with the I Heart Wanda Maximoff club.

Maia: True.

Sebastian: Ok, my turn! 'I wanna know if Bucky got to eat a plum before he went back on ice. I really hope he did.' That's sweet! I hope he did too.

Elizabeth: That's such a nice one!

Sebastian: Right! Yeah, for those who don't know back in Civil War, all Bucky wanted was to try a plum so...

Chris E: I think Steve could have brought him a plum.

Scarlett: Bull****! You're only saying that to make him look good!

Chris E: He doesn't have to give out plums to look good, he's Captain America!

Maia: No but he does have to keep his beard and hair long.

Chris H: Ok, i'm next. Let's see... 'I would let Chris Hemsworth and/or Thor split me in half like a pistachio. Send tweet.' Wow...

Anthony: OH YEAH!

Elizabeth: Tom is in this call!

Chris E: Yeah, keep it PG!

Chris H: Well, I'm flattered but I have a beautiful wife at home so I'm sure one of the eligible bachelors of Marvel can take over. To you, Anthony!

Anthony: I hope mine is as spicy! 'Falcon's ass is the REAL America's ass.' PERIOD!

Sebastian: I concur.

Chris E: BULL****!

Anthony: THANK YOU! I work a lot to keep the bountiful nature of the round brown alive so enjoy!