Chapter 23

Xu Heshan has already registered his classes, in the evening he and Yulan'er took a stroll, while walking they saw a bookstore so they decided to check out some books, while they where at it, Ji Yulan felt a lingering gaze on them, turning around she faced a petite lady, she can't be described as a striking beauty but she has this innocent face that provokes a man to protect her..

Ji Yulan nodded at her but the lady frowned, Ji Yulan was confused, she was sure she didn't offend anyone since she moved, while she was having conflicting thoughts, the lady came towards them...

'' Classmate Xu, its nice to see you here, are you checking for some review books...
Before he could answer, she started again..
'How about I show you around, I know the best place to get review books, and you came a bit late I can give you my notes to check through....

She was try hold his hands when Xu Heshan avoided her hand,seeing that he avoided her she frowned, looking up at him with a sad face, Ji Yulan stood aside waiting for the drama to unfold...

'' Classmate Xu..! She exclaimed

'' Miss, please mind your behavior, this is a public place and I am not familiar with you, and also don't go around holding stranger's hands, people will misunderstand ...

That's exactly what I want, people to misunderstand.
Especially the lady behind you.

''Ji Yulan meet my classmate...
Ji Yulan came closer with a smile, her face looking like the sweet moment of the morning rose bloom....
While turning to face the lady, Xu Heshan frowned deeply, he was trying to remember her name,when he couldn't the frowned deepen...Ji Yulan almost burst out laughing but she held herself..

'' Miss, sorry I forgot your name but its not important anyway, Ji Yulan meet my classmate and classmate meet my wife ''

The lady's eyes turned red immediately, fill with tears,the round black eyes looked extremely sad,she cast another look at Ji Yulan and left hurriedly while sobbing....

'' Tsk, tsk, you are not a gentle man at all brother Heshan, you made such a beautiful lady cry..Ji Yulan said while looking up at him with a funny face...

He don't know whether to be happy or sad, should he be grateful that his wife has a great and gentle temperament or that she doesn't even care to show her sovereignty over him...

Xu Heshan looked at her with a sad face and sigh '' yulaner', am so disappointed, you just stood there, while some lady wanted to snatch your husband ''

Ji Yulan laughed '' a man that doesn't want to be snatched away won't be snatched away ''

Xu Heshan laughed and shook his head, he held Ji Yulan hand and placed it on his heart..'' This heart only beats for you yulaner '

Ji Yulan blushed and pushed him away, hurriedly walked to the counter with the books she picked...

Looking at her slender back, Xu Heshan smiled...

Wife,let's see how I will punish you tonight...

Coming back home they enjoyed a dinner of noodles and some deep fried beef...

Cuddling on the bed and enjoying the moment for two...

Meanwhile a certain lady is planning on how to get Xu Heshan...

Only I, am worthy of Xu Heshan apart from me no one is worthy, Ji Yulan, wait and see how I will crush you into pieces.....

*******
I have said it before and I will say it again, this is not a copied story, its original and its purely my imagination..

The names of the characters in this novel I got it from other Chinese novels because am not Chinese and I don't know their names, so I pick a few Chinese names from the novel '' rebirth in the 80's to get rich '', and the names are all minor characters.

I have said this explanation numerously and I hope this will be the last, I won't happy if anyone ever regards this as a copied work, you can go through 'rebirth in the 80's to get rich' to be sure..

I have also said I have a surprise for you guys,I asked for your opinion to change this novel into a quick transmigration, I have been hesitating but because of all these, it made my decision solid...

Thanks to those that stood by.