◦23◦

''alright, tae. let's try once again. okay?'' jeongguk asked taehyung, as the boy missed to complete his exercise once again.

a few days passed and the two males reunited again together - in the usual forest.

jeongguk this time offered taehyung to at least try to train, for real this time. the last time they had even trained was when they were learning sword technique and someone died. literally, it was just an accident where someone was sent for the crowned prince, but it was a good thing jeongguk was there back then.

however, today's learning jeongguk decided to be over archery and controlling taehyung's power. the prince of the ice kingdom was known as someone who have the ability to control the snow or ice. but still, almost all of the time he was loosing control.

for the beginning jeongguk made the decision to start witch archery, to make taehyung tired on purpose because the grey-haired needed to control his ability even the times he was exhausted. in fact he needed to have control over them all the time.

and here was jeongguk, who would gladly help to his beloved one.

''grab here and then pull the string'' jeongguk navigated the boy from behind. he had placed a circle where taehyung had to shoot in the center.

''focus on the senter or you will-'' and before jeongguk could finish, taehyung got accidentally not concentrated and shoot in a random position.

he yelped when he saw he literally shot somewhere on top of the tree and shot a bird. ''oh no..'' he immediately run as he saw how the animal fell on the ground. he looked so lifeless, and still taehyung felt quilty. ''I'm sorry little bird..''he ca got back his arrow, trying not to look at the bloody bird.

''tae..it's just a-''

''stop right there! every life is important!'' he pointed with his arrow in had, while he woke back to jeongguk.

''okay, let's put that down..''jeongguk was nodding while talking. he then took the arrow from taehyung's hand and put it back.

''I will do it, you watch carefully. alright?''he asked, as he already got in his position. ''taehyung, I said watch'' he sternly said when he noticed how taehyung watched sadly the dead bird on the ground not so far from him.

''huh? oh ya, sorry..''he giggled and his eyes focused on jeongguk now.

''your toes need to be on the ground, as they are glued'' he instructed. ''Line your body up perpendicular to the target. when you're ready to shoot, line yourself up so that, if you drew an imaginary line from yourself to the target, the line would go across your feet''

''stand upright and place your feet shoulder-width apart'' jeongguk pinched your buttocks together to bring your pelvis forward. while taehyung was watching carefully at the male he's adoring so much.

''remember, T shape when you pull the string, your arms and shoulders!'' he said once again, stil not letting the arrow.

''and aim your target..''he lastly said as he let the arrow shoot perfectly at the center of the circle.

taehyung was amazed from how good actually was the other male. it was like was perfect in everything.

''okay, try to do it now?'' he placed the bow at taehyung's hands. ''I will navigate you once again, alright?'' the boy nodded and let jeongguk help him with his posture.

''okay good..T shape posture''he put taehyung in the exact position he told him earlier.

''now three fingers?'' taehyung innocently asked, looking at jeongguk beside him. ''yah, use 3 fingers to lightly hold the arrow on the string'' the older nodded and crossed his arms, letting only on a watch the male.

''umm.. now I point the bow towards the target..'' taehyung asked but noticed jeongguk would only leave a nod, wich meant he will need to do it alone.

the grey-haired took a deep breath and tried to gain confidence.

with his fingers on the drawstring, he raised his bow and held it out toward the target. when held properly, he should be able to look straight down the spine of the arrow. taehyung kept pulling until the bow feels tight, then used his chin as a reference point, that way you can draw the string back to the same spot each time. and then, he released the arrow.

and jeongguk's lips only formed a proud smirk as he saw taehyung shot the center, next to the arrow he shot earlier.

''I'm so proud of you baby'' he went over taehyung and kissed his neck from behind.

''w-was I good?'' the younger asked, as he let down the bow. ''you did perfect..''jeongguk whispered and let taehyung drop it on the ground to claim his lips for a kiss.

''a fast learner, hmm'' the male hummed between the kissed. taehyung only chuckled and melted at the kiss.

''okay okay, let's try something else until I am motivated, gguk!''

---

after an hour, taehyung felt like his knees were giving up. he felt on his knees on the ground, heavy breathing. ''m-maybe it was not a good idea..''he cried and jeongguk kneeled down to the boy.

''tae, what's wrong baby? tell me-'' but he was interrupted by the sudden yells coming out of taehyung.

''i-it hurts..m-make it stop gguk..everything hurts..'' he fell on jeongguk's lap and kept yelling from pain.

they were just easy practising over taehyung's powers but the boy felt a sudden pain in his haurt, causing him to heavy-breath. ''g-guk..''he whispered as the pain was just not stopping.

''sshh, tae. everything will be alright..everything will be alright.''jeongguk rose up taehyung so he could hug him. he softly caressed his cheeks, trying to comfort him.

the boy fell after some minutes from tears and pain on jeongguk's shoulder. the pain slowly started fading away, but he already deeply passed away.

while taehyung was fallen asleep, jeongguk wasted no time and take off his gloves.

it was wrong, and he knew it. but it was not like he was doing it for first time. he's never seen his beloved one in such pain, wich made him hurt too.

he looked with such a panic in his eyes, when he noticed taehyung's situation with the black lines was getting even worse.

they were spreading faster and much more. and only the last time he saw him without gloves was..when? a month or more? it got so much worse than before.

he deeply sighed, looking at his hand. ''oh, tae...I think it's time to figure out what's happening with you..''

──♛ꕥ♛──

well..I was not expecting to make a douple update?

suprise :)