Pt 3 Chapter 5 - The click

Y/n's POV

The leaders entered the fight, the larger male had a huge hammer type thing on a long chain that he swung between the groups, knocking out quite a few people. T'Challa hit him with one of his special punches and with a flash of purple the large thing was unconscious on the floor. I flew down in a group that had no avengers and got to work on blasting the aliens away from struggling Wakanda warriors. "Thank you." One of them sighed as I ran off to another cluster. Huge cog-like things burst from the ground and began to travel across the field, crushing and killing everything in its path. I flew up to try and find Nat but once again she had disappeared. I landed next to Steve and Thor. "What are we going to do now?" I hollered. "Run!" Steve yelled sprinting away from the oncoming machine.

"Focus that fire on the left flank Sam." Rhodey ordered on comms. The sound of the metal moving stopped and I looked around to see them flying in the air with red glows holding them up. I knew immediately it was Wanda. The machines flew at the floor and took out another large group of the aliens. I caught a glimpse of Wanda through the crowds. I flew over and landed beside her, I hadn't realised her powers had grown so much.

"Why was she up there all this time?" Okoye said sarcastically.

"Hey Wand." I panted.

"Hey." She replied, looking down at Nat who had been knocked onto the floor. She had propped herself up on her elbow as she caught her breath.

"Guys! We got a Vision situation here!" Sam reported. I looked over at the building and saw two bodies falling from a smashed window.

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve yelled.

"I got him! On my way!" Bruce took off in his suit.

"On my way!" Wanda also replied. But behind us the alien woman knocked us into one of the ditches that the machines had made. I landed hard on my back on a rock, winding me. The horned lady turned Wanda over by grabbing her shoulder firmly.

"He'll die alone. As will you!" The woman growled at my panting friend.

"She's not alone." Nat smirked. The alien woman turned to face my girlfriend. On her other side was Okoye. She flew at Nat with a growl and their weapons clashed together. Okoye dove at the woman as well, yelling.

"Guys! Vision needs back up now!" Bruce ordered through comms. I managed to pull my self off the floor.

"I'll try and get there ASAP, can someone else get there sooner?" I reported. I looked up and watched Nat get kicked in the face.

"That's my girlfriend you bitch!" I growled, pulling myself off the floor. The woman grabbed Okoye by the neck as I got to my feet and threw her down in front of me. I tried to walk forwards but fell back onto my knees as pain ran up my back. Nat managed to get up and she engaged with her. But was quickly pinned back down. I almost closed my eyes in pain but they opened again when I saw Wanda rise with glowing hands. She lifted the woman off of Natasha and flung her into the passing machine. It splattered blue over Natasha, causing me to laugh.

"That was really gross." She huffed as she sat up. She looked around. "Who's with Vision?" She asked on comms.

"I am!" Steve hollered, clearly struggling by the strain in his voice. Nat looked at Wanda and nodded at her to go. Wanda took off. Nat came over to me as I tried to sit up. My back was really sore. Nat put her arm under me.

"Careful Darling." She whispered. Okoye fought off any aliens that came towards us as Nat helped me onto my feet.

"I'll be good, just give me a minute." I groaned, trying to stop my legs from shaking.