Chapter 14

Here's another part. It won't be long just like the others so stop complaining. Im just saying im getting tired of people saying it's too short. The more time I have to write the longer the chapters will be. Seeing as all the chapters are short, that means I have really no time at all. Im busy everyday. So please deal with it. The chapters won't really get longer but the updating will be more frequent so you won't have to suffer. Thank you for taking the time to read this :) YCL

Chapter Fourteen

      If I was hanging out with Ryan on Friday, It wouldn't be considered a date right? No. Not at all. Just two friends spending time together. Wait, are we even friends? Im just a normal girl and he's just a jerk. There's no way we could be friends. But that's not what Ryan thinks. I decided to get rid of that thought and head upstairs. I walked into my room and was shocked. It looks like a store in the mall threw up. There were clothes everywhere! They were organized too! From colors to styles to... whatever. They were everywhere.

"Mom! What are you doing?" I screamed at my mother who was half buried under the clothes.

"Im picking an outfit out for your date on Friday!" She shrieked in excitement.

"It's not a date. We're just hanging out."

"Yes but you need to look amazing because 'hanging out' can mean something completely different." She said winking at me.

"You, my crazed mother, are disgusting. There's no way I would do anything with Ryan. We're just friends, I think?" I said.

"What ever you say Nica, whatever you say." She said walking out of the room with a look of disappointment on her face.

     She hasn't called me Nica for years. She only called me that when she was upset with me. Why is this woman so difficult? I just sighed and walked downstairs to watch t.v. thinking about Friday. Breathe Ronnie Breathe. There's nothing to be nervous about. Or is there?

Hi guys! Im sorry but this isn't the real chapter. My 8 year old cousin wanted to act like a writer so she typed this. Please don't be disappointed. The real chapter will be up Monday night because my cousin took too long to type. It's currently 12:01 in the morning and I need rest. I'll upload "Who Knew" and Just A Doodle later. Sorry again. If you're mad blame Kyla. That's her name. Not me. She'll read the comments and probably never want to write again. Sorry again.