chapter 118

Sadhvi's pov :

After going out me and Siddarth directly went to Geetha's to pick her up.

"Where should I drop you guys ??" Siddarth asked us.

"You drop us at the nearby mall. I will show you the directions." I said to him and showed the route to the place.

After 20 minutes we were now at the mall. It is the only mall here but it's quite huge......

I grabbed Geetha's hand and then looked at Siddarth saying
"Ok Siddarth.....now the time is 11 right we will meet for lunch in the restaurant upstairs. Till then you can roam around. We will be shopping fee things. Is that alright with you???"

He nodded agreeing with my plan. After that we randomly entered a store .
"Savi.....let's buy something different. What about you trying out western outfits????" Geetha said.

"No no Geetha. You know right I don't wear them...." I tried do make her understand but she being she didn't mind my words as she pushed me inside trial room and locked it from outside.

I looked at the peach coloured dress in my hand.......It was a halternecked dress reaches till my knee.
It wasn't revealing but the issue is I have never wore a sleeveless one.

Sigh......I changed as I swore Geetha for making me do it. She is damn stubborn.

I knocked the door so that she can open the door.
After few seconds I door was opened and I was feeling consious....
Just when I wanted to ask her how am I looking she gasped.
I bit my lips anxiously waiting for her reply......

"You are.......gosh you are so beautiful!!!!!" She  exclaimed.

Now I am somewhat relieved.....

"Ok I will change....." I said and without waiting for her response I closed the door.

I quickly changed my dress and came out to see Geetha who was browsing things randomly.

I went there to see her shopping bag already filled with many things.......

"You are going to buy them all????" I asked her.
She scowled and said
"It's for you "and resumed her previous work.

"What!!!!" I almost shouted.

"Stop yelling darling. You should wear these things too.....your wardrobe is full of ethnic wear. You should try this too." She said.
"But I have many clothes.....I don't want to buy any more." I said tiredly.

"Not a chance." She said determinedly.

I sighed in defeat. She never agrees with me.

After grabbing few more things for herself we called it a day.
I payed for all the things by the credit card Siddarth gave me in the morning.

It was already 2 in the afternoon.

"Hey......we said him to wait. We are late......what if he is mad at us???" I asked her anxiously.

"First stop your rant. We should go to restaurant and then we will explain jeeju." She said.

I nodded.......I caught all the shopping bags which filled both my hands and started walking towards restaurant.

After looking around I finally saw the familiar figure seated at the farther corner . But he was not alone.....someone was with him but we can't see him as his back was facing us.

Siddarth saw us and immediately got up from his seat and came to us.
'Why is he coming?' I thought but I then realized that he came seeing me carry all the things.
He took them all as he carried it towards the table.
We both followed him and I saw the person who sat there.
He was Adarsh sir......

I immediately looked at Geetha to see her reaction.
She stilled in her place when she looked at him.....they both were looking at each other and I think they forgot that we are here too.....
I so wanted to tease Geetha but I controlled myself as I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

I cleared my throat grabbing their attention.

"Geetha come here......" I said indicating the seat opposite me.
She lowered her head as she took the seat beside Adarsh sir.

After that the whole lunch was quite as we just concerntrated on feeding our stomachs.

Then we came out of the restaurant.......

Both Siddarth and Adarsh sir was carrying our bags......and me and Geetha was walking behind them.

"Are you uncomfortable???" I wisphered near her ear.

"I....I am ok." She said as if trying to dodge the topic.

Even I stopped asking her as we reached the parking lot.

"Adarsh can you drop her as you go back???" Siddarth asked Adarsh sir.

'I so hope he agrees and something's brews in between them.' I thought.

He nodded and kept all her bags in his car.
I looked at Geetha to see her tensed.......

'But she got to face her feelings......' I stopped myself from saying that we will drop Geetha.

Geetha hesitantly sat in the passenger seat.
As their car drove away we too sat in the car and started our journey back to home.

I was so tired in all the shopping......so I closed my eyes in tiredness.
After sometime I felt a hand on my shoulder. I woke up alarmingly.
I sighed in relief as I saw Siddarth.

"Baby....we reached home." He said.
I nodded and got out of the car.
I took few bags ...ok only a single bag as I don't walk to walk inside with empty hands.

We both entered home.....I saw Krishna.

I ignored him as I entered my room. Siddarth followed me. I threw all the bags carelessly on the bed and went to washroom directly.
After washing my face I came out to see Siddarth who was standing in the living room seriously.
I ignored that and went to bedroom. I applied some cream and a bindi and went to living room to ask Siddarth if he want something.

As I came there I saw that everyone was seated in the living room. All were looking at me like I am some specimen in here.

"Sadhvi.....is this how you behave??" Amma shouted as she threw few things on the table.....which looked like pictures .

I frowned.....now what did I do??? I thought as I grabbed those things from table.

But after seeing those pictures the land beneath me almost slipped away.

'Did they saw these pictures???? How will they react.....or may be how angry they were seems quite appropriate.'

**""
What do you thinks sadhvi's parents reaction will be  after seeing those pictures???

Feel free to make guesses.