Are you okay?

Sammayra's POV-

I was enjoying inhaling the scent of the flowers, then I heard someone groaning from inside, I ignored it at first and when it never stopped I gave up and went inside to see, Ashton going upstairs while holding the railing tightly, and slowly walking, why the hell he is walking like that?

Is he okay?

Why do you care, babe? You should not, go and watch the Jumanji series, leave him, you know what he did, he was making out with another girl just after marrying you, can you believe it.

I nodded to myself and ignored him, settling down on the couch I felt really warm and fuzzy, I turned the TV on and started watching some of the best movies, I missed.

I didn't notice when I slept, but I woke up drooling, damn I slept hard.

I stood up from the couch and I noticed it was already, 9 pm, what the heck, am I seeing time correct, so this whole day, I slept and I didn't even notice?

Damn me.

My stomach growled for attention, I went to the kitchen and I knew this lazy day and lazy me wants cottage cheese with Spinach curry or something.

I love spinach.

I tied my hair in a bun and adjusted my sweatpants.

After 25 minutes I was done with my perfect-looking spinach curry with fried cottage cheese, aah I am loving this smell.

I quickly sat down and took out some sourdough bread with spread salted butter to go with it.

I dipped the first bite of bread in the smooth curry and after chewing a piece of cottage cheese, I moaned with pleasure, who says sex is the best, have food like this and then say the same.

I pried open my eyes and dipped the second bite, then only I remembered that Ashton is at home today.

Did he had his food, I don't know he gives me the vibe of mamma's boy who will not do anything if mamma will not do it for him, no matter how spoiled the child is.

He must have ordered something, right?

Should I check?

I don't know about him, but it's really difficult for me to eat when I am not sure if everyone's stomach is full.

This uncertainty, made me stop eating my heavenly tasting food, I kept the bread aside, and started thinking things.

I know he has never been good to me, but if I did the same there will be nothing to live for like we both will be mirroring each other's actions.

I don't think I can leave him hungry for the things he did, okay fine I have also yelled at him, and now he is silent, I can maybe just be a bit generous and ask if he has eaten already right?

Yeah! What's in that, I know we promised each other, that we'll make each other's life hell, but if he will be hungry and he will have no power, then how he will make my life hell, and then I will not be able to divorce him, and then no Nathan and then...

No no NO, I have to check on him, at least till divorce because I am a human, and I know the pain of being hungry.

I should at least offer him food and if he turns out to be rude, no food for him, from today.

Yes.

By the way, this makes me remember I haven't heard from Nathan for so long, he is not even calling me.

I should meet him, right?

He promised me that he will wait for me and my love, and I do love him, no questions about that, I think I should meet him, sometime.