𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 2𝐧𝐝, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

Fallon kept quiet, watching his 17 year old son break down and start crying.

"Now you know he lyin and just want t-" Sarnai was cut off by Fallon punching the fuck outta him. "I been tied of yo fuckin shit, hush the fuck up." Fall said, walking over to Sorin and engulfing him in a hug.

"Did Nesryn know?" He asked making Sorin shake his head. "I o-only asked if he c-could take me." Rin sniffled, wiping his face.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Fall mumbled, looking at the ceiling. "I thought t-that you'd be mad." Sorin replied. Fallon shook his head. "I'm pissed but not at you." Fall said calmly though in his head, he upset with himself for not protecting his kids.

"Dont tell pops." Rin said, feeling Fallon kiss the top of his head. "Why?" Fall said, wiping Sorins face with his sleeves.

"Cause he'll kill them with no hesitation." Sorin said lowly.

-

When Sorin was calm enough, Fall got him to give him each and every name, phone number, and what their address was.

And yes, Sorin knew it by heart because the people who raped him was his ex and his whole group of friends.

But now it was time to deal with Sarnai and it wasn't just Fallon who knew, it was Sonder too.

"How old is you?" Sonder asked Nai, watching him hold an ice pack to his face. "Fifte- Right. SO WHY THE FUCK IS YO FAST ASS MESSIN WIT AN ADULT?!" Sonder yelled, his deep voice making Sarnais eyes water.

"Dont fuckin cry na. Yo ass wasn't cryin when you thought you was grown enough to fuck an adult." Sonder continued, watching a tear slide down his face.

"Thinkin yo ass fuckin grown. That nigga old enough to be yo fuckin uncle." He mumbled, staring at his youngest son.

Disappointed, was what he was.

"Yall aint doin shit about Sorin datin a drugdealer." Sarnai said making Sond look back at Fallon. Fall nodded his head before Sonder slapped the shit outta Sarnai.

"We talkin bout you, not him. I already know who he datin n these lil niggas know not to go around and shoot at or around my kids." Sonder said. "Stop tryna put the attention on everybody else." He continued.

Sarnai frowned his face up, still trying to be tough and talk back but soon stopped when he realized that his pops was really about to punch his lights out.

"Go clean yo nose and clean up all that blood you got on this damn ground." Sonder said, standing up from his squatting position on the floor.

Sarnai nodded his head, squeezing his nose so the blood could stop leaking before getting up and going to the bathroom.

Fallon went to check on Sorin who was in Sagiras room, knocked out along with Sagira herself. He sighed, going back to his room to lay down.

Sonder was in the bathroom, taking a shower and washing his hair that grew out even longer than before. Fallons hair was now past his ribs and ended where his hips were after deciding not to cut it.

Fallon thought about what he had told Sonder earlier. 'To not kill nobody, even if they piss you off.' Right now, he was starting to change his mind.

It wasn't really anything knew if Sonder did kill a group of niggas considering he has more than 5 bodies and counting the ones he had in the past would be over 9.

"Papa?" Fallon called out, looking at him. Sonder hummed, walking all the way out the bathroom before looking at him.

"Can you kill them niggas for me?" Fall continued.