part 43

Eunwoo opened the door only to see Bom sleeping peacefully on the bed. He slowly walked to her and knelt down beside the bed. A small smile crept onto her lips remembering last night. Her naughty words were seemed so innocent to him even though he acted all tough and cold to her. She seemed like a pure angel with a cute devil inside her.

He stared at her angelic face and without knowing his hand raised upwards to her face. He removed few hair strands away from her face.

"I'll be your girlfriend from now on"

Her voice rang in his head. He couldn't help but to smile sadly knowing he can't love anyone.

"Beautiful you are" he whispered sweetly. "But you deserve better"...."Do not go there where you can't escape. Do not grow feelings for me. Let me treat you as my friend's sister. Nothing else. Atleast we will be able to talk and smile"

He stood up and walked away from the room letting the sun wake up the little angel.

Time skip

Bom walked out from the room lazily only to be greeted by the 7 devils. She almost screamed being startled by their stern faces. They all stood with crossed arms. Eunwoo stood by the side sipping his morning tea peacefully. He smirked seeing Bom's nervous face.

"Here you go hyung. Take this brat away from here" Eunwoo spoke with a bored tone.

"Missy,care to explain why you left home without even notifying us?" Jin asked with a stern face.

Bom's eyes travelled here and there thinking a way to escape without hurting her brothers feelings. She didn't want to tell them that she left the house because of the tension they created which truly wasn't their fault. And she was in doubt if she did the right thing.

Maybe my dramatic ass will save me today? She thought a total idiotic idea to distract them.

"Oppa,he made me pregnant!" She spat pointing at the Eunwoo who was sipping his tea peacefully only to choke on his own tea.

Boys gasped widening their eyes at her sudden confession. Eunwoo coughed loudly still trying to overcome the sudden shock.

"W-What?!" Jungkook's eye balls almost popped out from his sockets. He looked at Eunwoo with wide shocked eyes.

Eunwoo knew that hell will be too good instead of falling into Bangtan's wrath.

"Y-Yah!!are you crazy?!"he shouted in disbelief.

Bom suddenly fake cried falling onto the ground."aigoo!look what he did oppa!but please don't kill him. He's my baby's father noh" she looked at her flat belly." Baby,say hello to your uncles!" She chimed patting softly to her belly with a wide smile."And tell your future mafia uncles to forgive mama and daddy. You will be coming out in about 10 years. Till then stay safe in heaven okay baby? Say bye to uncles and daddy!what?you are hungry?okay. Uncles will bring mama home and will feed me and you okay?"

Boys' face went blank getting to know what she is doing. She and her dramatic ass. She will never change. She is not a clown but an entire circus. Bom looked at her brothers with a pout.

"Baby is hungry. Bring us home and feed us" she said faking a sad tone still sitting on the floor like a kid.

Jungkook looked at the shocked Eunwoo."daddy seems shocked. Did you have a good time with my sister?" He asked clenching his hands slowly.

"I swear she is lying Kook!I never touched her!" Eunwoo freaked out losing his shit.

"Don't fall for her tricks kook" Taehyung patted his shoulder." She is being a drama queen again"