(40) Family's Complete

Madison's POV:

Everything stilled. No one moved.

"What?", Louis gasped in horror.

Savannah and Rafael had horrified looks on their faces. Micheal cried as he already knew.

Suddenly I saw Ricardo fall down in shock. Ales and Val luckily were near him and stopped him from falling immediately by holding him.

Everyone saw him and yelled his name. I took a step forward in instinct but held back. Mom ran towards him too.

"Dad!", Louis and Mom yell

"Grandpa!", My cousins yell scared

Louis and Mom were immediately next to him on the ground. My cousins surrounding them.

"No..no..no not my son", Ricardo whispered in shock.

I frown. I don't know if he really cares now. How can he? I mean he was the one who kicked him out.

"Dad", Mom said sadly

"Ava how?", Ricardo asked looking at mom with tears in his eyes

Mom cried. Savannah held her.

"Madison how? Please tell me", Ricardo whispered to me pleadingly

I look down not knowing how to tell them. If the news of my dad's death broke them like this. The reason for his death will..I don't know what will happen. For some reason I didn't want to hurt them..I don't know why.

"Mady?", Louis muttered tears spilling

I gulp and look up. They won't stop until they know.

"Three years ago. Dad was coming home from work and he was kidnapped by five men", I started softly

Ricardo and Louis had furious expression automatically. Micheal and Val gave me knowing looks.

"They wanted something from him. Some information I don't know what. Dad refused to tell them. They beat him for three days but Dad didn't budge. They then let him go after that but dad died in the hospital after a few days", I said angrily wiping my tears which managed to escape.

Rafael was fuming. Savannah cried. Micheal was shaking in anger now.

"They wanted some useful information on the Spanish mafia", I mumble

Louis and Ricardo look at me. Mom tried to stop me with a look. She didn't want to hurt them more.

"Dad refused to give any information. He didn't reveal anything which will put the Spanish mafia in danger. He didn't utter a word. He was loyal after all. THE SAME LOYALTY YOU SO EASILY QUESTIONED!", I scream angrily crying at the same time.

"Mady don't", Mom stopped me crying herself but I didn't listen to her.

That time even though a part of me didn't want to hurt them..the part of me which lost my Dad ruled my emotions.

"He died loyal to the Spanish mafia and this family for god sake! He told them that he would rather die than betray his mafia", I yell crying full on now.

I try not to look at them. I couldn't stop my tears as well. I could hear my mom and Savannah cry.

I lost my dad because of this fucking mafia! How can I even feel bad for them right now? But I do. I do feel a little bad for them..I don't know why and I hate myself for it.

I look up and saw Ales holding Savannah and comforting her. Val was comforting Micheal by hugging him and him holding her tight. Rafael was holding my mom and controlling himself from crying.