twenty

After school finally ended, Vincenzo and his twin strolled through the heavy metal doors of the school.

Students parted like the red sea as the twins walked- no strutted through the parking lot, chatting amongst themselves.

Emelio was amused at the attention that his siblings were earning and it reminded him of when he still went to school.

The siblings acknowledged each other before entering the car and speeding out of the parking lot.

Vincenzo continued babbling on about some dumb conspiracy theory and Vittoria was three steps away from getting him tested.

"All i'm saying, is Sage was right it doesn't sound real." He said.

"We went there last year." Vittoria said with disbelief in her voice.

"That means nothing." He said stubbornly.

"It's sad that I could eat alphabet soup and shit out a sentence that makes more sense than that." She scoffed.

"Such vulgar language, my dear sister." He gasped poshly making her slap his arm with a small smile.

As the twins arrived home, the brothers greeted them with smiles

Emelio offered them an strained smile, obviously trying to elude them from the fact that he's still mad at them.

The twins, opted for the latter; ignoring their existence and going to walk upstairs.

Matteo stopped them "Were having a family reunion in a few weeks, so we'd appreciate if you dropped the attitudes." He glared.

"The only thing i'm going to be dropping is you on your ass if you look at me like that again." Vittoria retorted making Matteo sink into the couch.

Vincenzo sneakily fist bumped his sister before retreating upstairs.

"By the way, is Kelsie coming back soon?" She asked hopefully towards Alessandro who nodded eagerly.

"Yep! Next week."
The smile on his face said all she needed to know.

She nodded and went upstairs joining her twin who already had a movie playing on his laptop.

"Kelsie still didn't show us that 'something' that can help us find mom." She reminded him as she took of her Jay's.

"Maybe it was the box." He offered thoughtfully.

"Maybe, but we still need to know exactly what she meant just in case." She said finally after thinking.

"Should we ask anyone? Like did mom mention any friends?" He asked.