Chapter 31

We went straight towards the meeting point "Do you think Sherlock Holmes will be coming William?" Albert asked.

"He will definitely show up for Irene Adler's sake he is not interested in the document itself, his first thought will likely be to safeguard Miss Adler's life so he will not try too hard to uncover our identities" William answered.

"He will be desperate and focused on finding someone who can help her since his power compared to the governments is nothing and the name Lord of Crime is more than sufficient to become the top option for him to rely on" I added.

"But to put it another way unless Holmes receives a sure guarantee that Alder's life will be spared there is no way that he will back down is there?" Albert asked, "We will be looking to you again on this one Will."

William smirked "Yes I have a plan" He held up a red envelope in front of his face.

"Are you writing him a love letter?" I teased.

"No I wrote my favourite thing about you in here" He grinned.

I went to grab it but he held it up making me pout "I want something in return" William informed me.

I moved my legs up onto my seat and then moved the rest of my body up and put my hands on his shoulders so I towering over him "What do you want? Me?" I whispered into his ear.

He was surprised and I then reached out towards the envelope and Moran was next to him and moved his arm down for me.

"Thank you!" I grinned and then moved back into my previous position and opened it up to see "There's nothing" I glared at William.

The others laughed at my reaction and William ruffled my hair and I looked up at him after to see he was amused by my reaction "Its blank because I don't have a favourite part, I love all of you" He explained making me blush "If you still don't believe me, I can psychically show you."

"Can I join in on that? You deserve all the love in the world" Moran spoke up.

"Sounds fine by me" William grinned.

I couldn't even speak and hid my face in my hands and Fred patted my head to comfort me.

We arrived and once I got out I groaned since so I haven't been able to change my clothes and my dress is heavy putting more pressure on my leg and my shoes don't help either.

We went down into a tunnel that leads to the church and we will be having the meeting here.

Louis, William and Moran stayed back as I went on with Fred and Albert, we walked through the tunnel to the church but I then couched down "Are you okay?" Albert immediately came over to me anxious for me.

"Do you need help?" Fred put his hand on my shoulder and I looked to see he was very concerned.

"Yes to burn these heels, my ankles are being murdered" I explained and sat down, I took my shoes off and it felt much better.

I was barefoot but didn't care since no can see under my skirt so no one will be able to tell that I'm not wearing shoes and we will be in the dark too.

Fred laughed a little while Albert helped me up while he had a gentle smile on his face.

"Let's go!" I exclaimed happily and left those shoes behind.

Albert laughed "Your feet" Fred gave me a worried look.

"Its either that or my ankles, I would have needed to taken them off anyway so Sherlock can't identify me" I reassured him.

Albert then picked me up bridal style and he then frowned "Has this dress made me too heavy?" I asked concerned instead of complaining since this gave my ankles and leg a break.