chapter 9, tommy

Tw.

What the fuck, why did they make me out of everyone else go to there supplies pick up. Its boring, they could have at least let tubbo come to.
Like this is bullshit, wilbur won't even talk to me and they didn't bring that weird funny duck dude, so everything's boring.

They left tubbo at the truck with ranboo, karl and quackity. I wish I was the one there instead of ranboo. I could probably be laughing and hanging out with cooler people.

I understand we need supplies but why me to help get them. Im stupid for falling for what wilbur said " I don't know man there may be woman there" his words replaying in my head. I mentally slap myself for thinking something so stupid would be true.

"WILLLLBUUURRRRR" I sigh, I look over to him to see him visibly annoyed. "What is it tommy" he said with anger in his voice, "never mind" I said feeling bad for making him mad.

"Hey, tommy, you and tubbo are bestfriends right?" Dream says looking over to me, trying to lighten up the mood. "Yeah he is!" I said with confidence knowing tubbo was my bestfriend and that is something to be proud of.

"Ranboo seems pretty close too, right?" George steps in ruining the mood that was being lightened. "No im tubbos bestfriend not that prick" I quickly respond back. Dream elbows George and goes back to talking to me.

"So how old are you guys?" Dream says picking up some medicine bottles he found, "I'm 15 but im the youngest" I say, I wish I didn't say that but I know wilbur would tell them that I was a child and I'd rather say it then him.

"I'm 24" wilbur says seeming still angry. I frowned knowing it was because of me, I know I can be annoying but wilbur was my friend so I didn't think he'd get so mad.

We kept looking through shops, finding food, medical supplies and weapons. It was boring but at least i could take stuff that they probably wouldn't have grabbed if I wasn't here.

I was in a shop with the black haired bandana guy, he was looking at medicine that was scattered throughout the shelves. Probably looking for more pain killers for Karl.

I started to walk to the opposite side of the store, there wasn't really anything special but some toys. I kept looking around then found a cute plush. It was a fluffy bee plush, it made me think of tubbo so I grabbed it.

"Tommy where did you go" I turned my head in the direction of the voice, im guessing it was sapnap. I start to walk over to where he was. "Ay over here" I said, my British accent coming out more then usual.

Sapnap turned to me and smiled, "I think we're about to head out, so you got everything?" He said gesturing to my bag I was holding. I nodded and walked past him going over to wilbur and George.

"Are we leaving yet?" I looked at George hoping he had the answer
"Yeah, we're just waiting for dream. He's grabbing a few more things before we go" George answers looking in the direction im guessing dream's in.

we've been here for hours. I just want to see tubbo and even though ranboo's kinda a jerk he's still funny at points. I just miss the less stressful days were I didn't need to run for my life 24/7. 

"Ok got everything we need lets get out of here" dream says walking towards us. We finally started getting out of this place, im surprised we didn't run into any of those things.
Its nice not to see terrifying creatures that only existed in movies a few weeks ago.

"Dream, can I ask you something?" Wilbur said breaking the silence. "Sure" dream said as we continued to walk back to the truck. "Are you guys actually going to keep karl safe, or are you guys waiting for the right moment to leave him to die so you don't have so much weighing you down." Wilbur says completely serious.

"If your implying were just gonna leave karl to die, then your wrong." Sapnap said aggressively. "We will protect any members in our group even if they cant walk" dream said a little harsh. "If you can't understand that you can leave, but don't force tommy or the others to come too if they don't want to." Sapnap said still being as aggressive as before.

"I was just asking, no need to get aggressive here. Just making sure you wouldn't leave anyone behind." Wilbur said back, he was calmer than the others. "Lets change the topic! Have you guys been friends for a long time?" I say, I hope that cheered someone up.

"Yeah we have, we been bestfriends since forever." George said giving me a smile. Gogys great he always seems to bring up the mood for the other two. "Yup George here begged us to be his friend when we were little." Dream said ruffling George's hair.

"Shut up" George said a bit whiny. Sapnap just laughed a bit while we walked. Everyone seemed to be having a better time now. Wilbur on the other hand was smiling but it didn't feel like a warm and kind hearted smile like the others. It was more evil like he was planning something.

"TOMMY!" I heard someone say in front of me, it was tubbo running towards me with ranboo by his side. "Hey tubso" I said giving him a smile. Im glad to be back and safe. "So what did you get, something cool?" I heard ranboo say. "Yeah I got a bee for tubbo, here" I said giving tubbo the plush bee.

"Its so cool, thanks tommy." Tubbo said Hugging on to the bee. It made me smile. Im glad to have tubbo with me. without him as my bestfriend I'd probably be very different than I am now. "Wilbur lied about the woman tubbo" I said fake crying from how much woman I haven't seen. "Yeah I would think he did " tubbo laughed a long with ranboo.

"Fuck you" I said as I laughed along with them. Everythings happy again, I like it like this. Maybe finding these people was a good thing. Maybe this will be safe and nothing bad will happen for a while. Maybe I can live a life here.