✨ ch-9 ✨

Y/n pov

*In the morning*

Mom:y/n wake up.

Y/n: yes mom what is it? Let me sleep.*I said slightly annoyed*

Mom: but we have to go.

Y/n:*sigh*ugh...ok ok I will be ready.

I woke up with a headache, maybe because I cried yesterday.

I just shrugged it of and went towards my bathroom and did my morning routine.

This is what I wore 👇

I was going down.....as now we were going to buy dresses for marriage......wait marria-...... That's when realisation hit me that now the marriage is on Sunday

Ahhh shit what did I do??? Why did I do that... I mean I was ok with the marriage but why the hell did I fight with bts.

Y/n:Ugh......y/n u really are dumb.*I said scolding myself*.......What do I do now......*sigh* I think my grave is not so far. .........Ok ok y/n don't think negative Mom and mr.kim will also be there,they will not kill me infront of them.
*I calmed a bit then again*.............But.....wait what if they tell someone to kill Me.*I said mumbling*

Suddenly mom said something making me jump a little.

Mom: are u done talking to yourself?

Y/n: uhhh...... From when are u standing here?

Mom: I just came now.....btw u look really good, now lets go.

Y/n: thanks mom, you are also looking good. Yeah lets go.*smiling*

I then started walking out,and sat in the car. After sometime mom came and we drove to the mall.

We didn't talk much in the car

*Skip time to mall*

We went to the shop.
Mom got really excited and went running towards the dresses like a kid who just got his favourite candy.

Y/n:*chuckles at her mom's behaviour*

I sat there and started using phone because mom was busy finding her dress.

After sometime mom came to me with 3 dresses in her hands.

Mom: y/n I liked all 3 of these select one. Which one do you like the most?

One of those catch my attention and I told mom

Y/n: mom I think this one will fit u perfectly.

I said pointing at this one👇