50. TWO STILINKSI'S

GOY
CHAPTER FIFTY: TWO STILINSKI'S

aurora fiddled with her fingers as the cops finally burst through the doors, cold wind travelling into the waiting room that the two lovers were sat in and moving her pretty little skirt lightly

aurora fiddled with her fingers as the cops finally burst through the doors, cold wind travelling into the waiting room that the two lovers were sat in and moving her pretty little skirt lightly. indistinct chatter came from their radios as stiles stood up, his eyes watery and so far away from the blaze that they once held. he was so scared and aurora wished she knew how to comfort him better. having already lost one parent, he couldn't bare to lose another.

despite their previous silence aurora's head was pounding. she bit at her nails timidly, mind wracking with the thoughts of what stiles had said to her earlier. we're going to have the best make up sec ever. was she even ready for sex? virgins weren't endangered anymore, so was now even the time? chocolate eyes turned to the side, taking in stiles' side profile. in an instant aurora's heart was fluttering at the simplest of things he was doing. his mouth was moving as he muttered to himself. a small smile fell upon her bee stung lips at the moles that littered across his lower face. this was a boy who was so utterly in love with her and was willing to risk his life for her. she knew that if she wasn't ready, he'd never force them into anything. he couldn't hurt her like that.

a frown fell upon her features as a shadow loomed over her beautiful boy.

her doe eyes travelled upwards, landing upon a very tall, and very intimidating fbi agent. the man's mouth opened and stiles' head fell back, a sigh falling past his lips. "a stilinski at the centre of this whole mess. what a shocker."

rory's brows pinched together. "h-hey, there's two stilinski's r-right here, mister."

the man scoffed, eyes fluttering to the small girl. "are you legally wed?" she was very tempted to nod yes. with her jaw clenched aurora stared daggers at whoever this man was. stiles' hand fell upon her knee, lightly squeezing in reassurance. "and you are?"

"aurora." stiles intervened, his grip against his baby tightening lightly. "this is my girlfriend, aurora."

"hm." the man gave her a look over, eyebrows raised as though he couldn't believe it. "anyway, think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

"if you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid."

aurora was really confused as to where stiles knew this man from.

"where's your dad, and why has no one been able to contact him?"

"i don't know, i haven't seen him in hours." stiles shook his head.

"is he drinking again?" rory's eyes narrowed to slits again. despite not having a clue of who this was, she sure as hell despised him. from besides her stiles sighed.

"what do you mean 'again'? he never had to stop."

"but he did have to slow down." aurora was afraid that if she stood up to slap the man that she wouldn't be able to reach him. stiles' grip tightened unintentionally harder, jaw locking. "is he drinking like he used to?"