Chapter 19

Cade's POV

Paris invited us for lunch outside the campus. She keeps asking Miles about his life in the province. My boyfriend looks awkward towards her. As if he is just forcing himself to answer Paris.

When we returned after lunch, Luke keeps calling Miles then laughs every time my boyfriend calls him crazy.

"Baby, what's your plan after class?" I asked him. He is studying already his notes for the next subject.

"Why ask? Do you have a plan after this?"

"Nothing. I will just send you home."

"Don't send me home later."
What is this? I am thinking if I did something bad to him again.

"And why?"

"I am going to your house today."
Did I hear him right? It's the first time that he asked me this. "Why? Can't I?"

"Of course, you can. I am so excited."
I exclaimed.

"What is so exciting about me going to your house? I am going to kick you if you are thinking something dirty." I hugged him. I am not thinking of anything like that. I am just glad that he is trying to be like a real boyfriend now. I am not sure what made him mad yesterday. Is it something about Luke?

"Bro, let's play later at your home. Remember Neri?" Luke asked me.

"Who is Neri?" I asked.

"The girl whom your family thought your girlfriend." What is wrong with Luke's mouth? Why would she open up this?

"Baby, restroom for a while," Miles said. I told him that I'll come with him but he asked me not to.

I pulled Luke's arm. "Why would you mention her name? No one in my family thinks that she was my girlfriend."

"Buddy, you are really stupid," Luke told me so I grabbed his collar. "I am kidding, Cade. Fuck. You told me you can't still feel that Miles has fallen for you, I am just helping you. Let's make him jealous." Luke offered.

"No. Stop feeding him with lies. I don't want him mad." I told him.

"If he is mad, then he must be jealous, if he is jealous then he must be so in love with you. Just let me do my job. This is what best friends are for." Luke told me.

"Ask me first if I want to be your best friend, asshole." Luke just smiled when he saw Miles back.

"Miles, we are going to Kirigun mansion later. We are going to meet our friend there. Do you want to come?" Luke is good at lying.

"Cade is not coming with you though. We are going to their house." Miles told him. Of course, I'll be with my boyfriend.

"But Cade agreed with me." This fucker.

"Okay, then enjoy." He looked at me. "No need to send me home."

"Are you sure? I want you to meet Neri. I think you will love her." Luke added. Miles is just calm though.

"Next time, just have fun then."
See? Luke's plan of making him jealous is a fail.

"No, baby. We'll go to my house." I told him.

"I changed my mind. Just go with them." He smiled.

"No, I'll come with you."

"You don't have to." He started doodling on his notebook.

"Baby, we already planned earlier."

"I said we don't have to!!!!!"
He raised his voice.

Okay! Retreat.