{°37°}

POV:TAEHYUNG

POV:TAEHYUNG

After making sure that Jin Hyung wasn't going to choke to death, I guided Y/N towards the bathroom (much to her displeasure because she wanted the others to come).
We entered the bathroom, which had a warm feel to it (probably due to the lit candles). It was definitely inviting, if I do say so myself.
Y/N looked to the bath before looking at me,

"Are you gonna bath with me?"

"Pups, I don't think that's a good idea. You're not in the ritualght mind set to make those type of decisions."

"But-"

"Come on pups just climb in the bath."

Without arguing back she started to strip herself of her clothes, which made me immediately turn around to give her some privacy. Not looking back at her, I spoke as I heard her climb into the bath,

"I'll be just outside the door okay pups? I'm going to give you a bit of privacy okay?"

"Will we cuddle after?"

"Promsie."

I pointed my finger to a set of clothes on the washing basket

"There is a change of clothes. Get into them when you're done."

With that I exited the bathroom without looking at her once.

----

After some time, I heard the faint calling of my name from the other side of the door. I opened it and saw Y/N in the new set of clothes, which were owned by myself and Jungkook.
She walked towards me and placed herself in my arms, her scent giving off the fumes of cranberries. The smell drew me in capturing me in some sort of trap. She hummed as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll take you to Yoongi and Hoseok Hyungs then quickly clean the bathroom okay?"

She understood me and let me lead her to the lounge where we found the couch full of fluffy blankets as well as Hoseok and Yoongi Hyungs. Pillows were all over the floor while the TV had been set to a random channel to play in the background.

Y/N left my arms as I nudged her forwards. She fell into Hoseok's arms, letting him brush his fingers through her hair. Yoongi looked to me and nodded indicating that they would be fine.
As I walked back to the bathroom I couldn't help but smile. A part of me knew that one is very valuable after a high, but the other part of me wanted this all the time. A part of me wanted that calm, sweet voice constantly want to grab my attention. I loved the way that her eyes would only focus on me when she was determined to have my focus,my recognition. Don't get me wrong she definitely does give us all her attention even in a normal state of mind, but there was something about this state that just relaxed my instincts. It allowed me to care for my significant other. It allowed me to take even more care of her. Hell it allowed me to be a hybrid. Be half animal. In the past I thought that that was the problem. I was part animal. A freak of nature some might say. Some even make say the down fall of humanity. But most forgot that I was also half human. I had humanity. With constantly trying to prove that, I forgot about my other half, who I was fully. Instead of considering myself a hybrid, I considered myself a human, with ears on top of his head. A deformity. Looking back on that makes me what to slap younger me. I may have not known if then, but now, I'm accepted for who I am. My animal side isn't ignored and pushed away. My instincts aren't buried deep inside me, ready to burst open. I'm allowed to feel the emotions I do. I'm allowed to be me. And with taking care of Y/N when she's in the state of constant attention, has allowed me to be myself fully, for the first time in some time.