Part - 56

So it's been few days... everything is going well........except than working in office and light exercise I don't do any other work,or should I say tae doesn't let me.

My friends already know about my pregnancy and they are very happy but now it's time to tell our parents,
So we invited them to the dinner today at our home.

The dinner is obviously cooked by Aunt Han.

I was in the washroom when the doorbell rang.

After completing my bathroom buisness I came downstairs and saw Mom-dad and eomma-appa sitting in the living room talking to tae.

I went towards them.

Dad - " Y/n!"

He said smilingly and everyone looked at me.

I smiled back and hugged everyone.

Then I sat beside tae, and started talking to them.

Mrs Kim - " So you guys finally hired a helper."

I suddenly got panicked as to what reason should I  tell them,since we planned to tell them about pregnancy after dinner.

Tae - " Yeah!.. actually it was getting difficult for us to manage office as well as house work."

Mom - " I am glad you finally hired someone."

Mrs Kim - " Yeah!"

After talking for a while we headed towards to the dining table.

Aunt Han has already set the table.

And we began dining.

Aunt Han is a really nice cook.

After having dinner we came back to the living room.

It's the time to tell them now....I am nervous....my hands are literally sweaty and I am fidgeting my fingers.

Tae noticed that and held my hand.

I looked at him and he gave me an encouraging smile....I know he is nervous too,but he is just pretending for me

We know that they are gonna be very happy but it's such a big news that it is making us nervous.

Tae - " we have something for you."

He said looking at our parents and then ran upstairs to get it, leaving me alone with the confused stare of our parents.

Mr Kim - " What is it y/n?"

Y/n's mind - " Oh God!come fast tae.".

Y/n - " Ummm...i-it-"

Just then he came with four boxes and handed each to all of them.

They looked at us.

Y/n - " O-open it."

The box with the moms have a T-shirt with Grandma written on it and box with dads have t-shirts with Grandpa written on it.