𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘

SUMMER AND IN TROUBLE
"𝖠𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖺, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌."

—WHEN TOM APPARATED HIS DAUGHTER BACK TO SLYTHERIN MANOR, HE LOOKED AT HER IN SUSPICION DUE TO THE FACT THAT SHE WAS UNUSUALLY QUIET

WHEN TOM APPARATED HIS DAUGHTER BACK TO SLYTHERIN MANOR, HE LOOKED AT HER IN SUSPICION DUE TO THE FACT THAT SHE WAS UNUSUALLY QUIET. "What did you do?" Tom asked with a raised eyebrow as they walked into his study.

"On a scale of 1-10, how mad would you be if I said that I have the stone on me?" His daughter asked, not looking at him.

"100."

"That wasn't on the scale—"

"100." Tom interrupted, his face turning stern as he crouched down in front of his daughter to reach her height. "Alexandria, what did you do?"

She stayed quiet, merely slowly pulling out a red stone from her pocket and giving it to Tom, who had his lips parted in shock and anger.

Not paying another glance at the stone, Tom took a deep breath and looked back at his daughter. "Remind me what I told you."

"I—"

"Now."

She sighed. "'Lex, do not try to get the stone under any circumstances.'" She repeated what he had said.

"And what did you do?"

"I got the stone."

Tom stayed quiet, not wanting to accidentally lash out on his daughter.

Alexandria looked at him. "Father, Quirrell literally died! You could not have gotten the stone if I didn't go there—"

"Do you even know why I wanted the stone?"

"..No."

Tom's face stayed stern. "The stone makes the drinker be immortal if the potion is brewed correctly. Knowing you want to start going on missions at 13 and I could not stop you, I was planning on giving you the potion."

"..You want me to be immortal?"

"Alexandria, you went against my orders." Tom pointed out, not answering her. "If I were to lose you when you went through the tasks in the school, the stone would be of no use. You would've died for nothing. I could've lost you."

"I didn't know, father.." she mumbled.

The man sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

Alexandria's eyes widened with horror when he expectingly looked at her. "Father—"

"Now."

She stayed still, earning a small glare from him. "Fine." She mumbled, pulling the dagger out of her shoe and giving it to him.

He took it, giving her a look. "And the other one."

Pulling out another dagger from her other shoe, she gave it to him.

"And the other one." Tom repeated expectingly, taking it.

"That's it."

"You can't lie to me, Alexandria Eleanor Slytherin."

She pursed her lips, pulling out a hidden dagger. "That's it." She repeated, earning a raised eyebrow from the man, making her sigh.

Tom took the fourth dagger from her, which she reluctantly gave. "And the ones in your room."

"You can't be serious!"

"Don't make me repeat myself."

"What am I going to do at my dagger lessons?!"

"You won't be getting any." Tom shot back, making her face fall.

"Look, I know I did a mistake, but this is too much—"

"You know it isn't." He said. "You could've been caught or worse— killed."

"You think I'm that powerless?"

"I know you're powerful. However, not as powerful as Dumbledore. For all we knew, he could've charmed the tasks to only work for Potter. Why do you think I sent somebody else rather than you? I wasn't going to take the risk and neither should've you."

"Father, please. I promise not to go against your orders again."

Tom's eyes softened, making her lips twitch as she knew she was winning. "No. You're supposed to be in trouble— don't give me that look!" He looked away when her face fell, knowing he would give in.

"Father."

"No."

"Father, please."

Tom stayed quiet, knowing he was close to giving in. He looked at his daughter again, who was frowning, making him sigh.

Her eyes lightened up when he pulled out one of her daggers and gave it to her.

"I'm keeping the others for now. You can have your lessons back, but do not make me regret it." Tom said, trying not to smile when his daughter kissed his cheek and rushed out of the room happily.