𝗗𝗔𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦

DAGGERS
"𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅."

—ALEXANDRIA GLARED AT DRACO, WHO WAS SMIRKING VICTORIOUSLY AT HER

ALEXANDRIA GLARED AT DRACO, WHO WAS SMIRKING VICTORIOUSLY AT HER. "Why are you here, again?" Alexandria asked, her glare never leaving his face. Draco shrugged, "Your father is sending my parents on a mission. Hey, what's this?"

"That's what I'm going to be murdering you with if you don't step atleast 20 feet away from it." The Slytherin heiress threatened when he pointed to one of her favorite daggers.

She walked over to it and pulled the cover off of it, making him gulp. "See? It's pretty, is it not?" She asked with an innocent smile.

Indeed, the dagger was pretty. It was sharp, and it was medium-sized. Surprisingly, it even had—

"Are those diamonds?!" asked the Malfoy heir in shock and awe.

"Yes." She merely nodded. "So, please don't make me use this, because the diamonds costed alot."

"I'm sure."

Alexandria hummed, putting the dagger back in its container.

Draco pointed to one of the many shelves she had in her room, which was filled with different types of daggers. "How many do you even have?!"

"I've lost count after the 40th one, if I'm being honest."

"40?!"

"Yes, so don't go near any of them." glared Alexandria, slapping his hand away when Draco tried touching one.

"Ouch!"

"Shut up."

"But I hate him!" Alexandria exclaimed angrily.

Tom sighed. "I know you do, Lex. However, this is important."

"How?! Tell me one way this is important!"

"Lex, I'm going to be having to change my whole plans for the year if you don't agree on this.."

"Father, why do you even want to open the chamber? They'd all surely accuse me first thing. My last name is literally 'Slytherin'. Heiress of Slytherin."

"No, I suppose you're right." said Tom with a thoughtful look on his face.

"...On the other hand, I can help you with missions—"

"No."

"Yes, I can! You need only to send me on one to know!"

"And I shall be sending you on one when you're 13."

"You're going to be changing it once I turn 13." Alexandria mumbled bitterly.

Tom frowned when he noticed her frown. "I gave you my word, darling."

"I know you did, but you don't believe in me. You think I'm going to get myself hurt—"

"If I didn't believe in you, surely I wouldn't have promised to let you come on the missions in a year." Her father pointed out. "I'm just afraid that they'll hurt you, Lex. That's it. It's merely a small fear."

"Fine." mumbled the girl.

"Bella, what is this?" Alexandria asked, her eyes widening when she opened the box Bellatrix had just given her.

Bellatrix, who was almost bouncing with excitement with a maniacal smile, beamed when the 12-year-old started smiling widely. "I take it you like it?"

"Bellatrix, this is.. amazing." said Alexandria in awe, holding the new dagger she had just gotten from the woman.

"I'm so glad you like it!"

"Why'd you get me this?"

Bellatrix sighed, her smile immediately vanishing. "I missed you, Alexa. We all did."

"Yes and if you will stay here for your second year, that would be lovely." said Barty Crouch Jr. in the corner, where he was sitting on the couch and drinking a glass of wine.

Alexandria gaped. "I can't."

"Actually, you can." said Sirius, earning a glare from his husband. "What—?"

"Padfoot, she needs her education!"

"We can homeschool her!"

"That won't be happening." said the young girl just before a fight would happen. "I want to go back for my second year."

Sirius, Barty, Dolohov, and a few other death eaters all groaned— Bellatrix being the loudest.

Remus frowned and glared at them all. "She's only 12. Let her have her fun while she's at Hogwarts— we all did, now it's her turn."

"Oh, c'mon, Moony." Alexandria shrugged. "They've got no control over me. They can't make me stay."

"Really? Not even if we promise you new daggers every week?" asked Dolohov with a grin. "And the dagger lessons shall increase!"

Alexandria was on the verge of agreeing when Tom walked in and said, "No, Dolohov." glaring at them all.

His daughter's shoulders slumped, making him frown. "You're not actually thinking about that, are you, Lex?"

"Of course not!"

"Good, because it won't be happening." Tom concluded, then glared at his death eaters again. "And shall I be hearing that one of you tried to persuade her otherwise, your life will be on the line."

Most of them gulped, making the dark lord smirk and walk out of the room.

"That went well." said Remus.