Bad-Anon

3rd P.O.V
*edited: May 19*
CHAPTER TWO COMING SOON! SORRY 😐
________________

An arcade game beeps as a token drops in its slot, the theme song plays as the screen displays a forest. Showing a man in ripped red overalls as he walks towards a stump. 

"My name's Ralph and I'm a bad guy."

Ralph smiles, yawning as he rests inside his tree stump. Seconds later, a bulldozer pushes the stump over to the dump, bricks, trash and discarded junk surrounding it as the stump gets placed at the very top.

"Let's see, I'm nine feet tall. I weigh 643 pounds, got a little bit off a temper on me."

"Hey! You moved my stump!" Ralph growls in anger, slamming his fists against the brick around him, a glare on his face.

"My passion bubbles very near the surface, I guess, not gonna lie."

The construction crew builds and finishes a hotel, the screen showing the residents as they walk in, closing the door behind them.

"Anywho, what else? Uh.... I'm a wrecker. I wreck things, professionally."

Ralph stomps over to the hotel, a grumpy look on his face as he raises his fists in the air, facing towards the screen, a text box above him as he yells, "IM GONNA WRECK IT!"

"I'm very good at what I do, probably the best I know."

Ralph jumps onto the building and starts destroying it, breaking the windows and smashing the walls. He breaks open another window, grabbing a nicelander and throwing him off screen.

"The thing is, fixing is the name of the game. Literally, Fit-it Felix Jr."

Ralph climbs up to the top of the building and raises his arms in, swinging his fists as the remaining nicelanders open their windows and shout, "FIX IT FELIX!" Felix, in his blue worker get-up, jumps in the screen, lifting his hammer up, smiling with a, "I can fix it!"

"So, yeah, naturally, the guy with the name Fit-it Felix Jr. is the good guy. He's nice enough as good guys go."

Ralph bangs his fists against the roof, bricks falling down as Felix fixes the the hotel, points and chimes appearing above his head as he hops around.

"Definitely fixes stuff really well, but, uh—if you got a magic hammer from your father, how hard can it be?"

"Yoo-hoo!" A woman calls out, placing a pie on her window seal, Felix jumps over as grabs and eats it, his hat blinking red as he power ups.

"If he was a regular contractor—carpenter guy, I guarantee you would not be able to fix the damage that I do as quickly."

Felix takes on the bricks Ralph throws at him, deflecting them with his power up as he speeds around the hotel, fixing it. A victory-like theme plays, 'YOU FIXED IT' displayed at the top of the screen.

"When Felix does a good job, he gets a medal, but, are there medal's for wrecking stuff really well? To that I say 'Ha!'"

Felix and the nicelanders stand up top the roof, Ralph looking at them with a defeated look. Above them, clouds spread apart and reveal a medal. It shines brightly as it floats over to Felix and around his neck, a nicelander in a purple dress give him a kiss on the cheek as another in a pink dress gives him a pie.

As they finished giving him their congrats and appreciation, they look at Ralph with glares, grabbing him and lifting him up. They stalk over to the edge of the roof and throw him off, Ralph yells loudly before landing in a puddle of mud, 'LEVEL ONE COMPLETE' showing above his head on the screen.