48.

"It's

"It's... I don't have the right words," stuttered Jimin turning to catch Jungkook's lips in into a soft kiss.

"So you like it, your lips say you do," Jungkook raised his brow, so Jimin nodded, Jungkook's hands tangling around the buttons of his shirt untying them one by one, both kissing more and more hungrily and Jimin was struggling to remove his husband's tie.

Their clothes falling one after another between steamy open mouth kisses so soon it was just the milky candle light picturing on Jungkook's perfect body, Jimin staring and touching all over his chest, arms, sides, back, hips.

"This reminds me of the silver lakes," he whispered when Jungkook's lips glued to his neck sucking gently inch after inch until he let out a soft moan.

"King Jeon please..."

"King Jimin I want to feel like in the silver lake tonight, so take me first before I will bring you beyond stars."

"Jungkook!" Jimin gasped pulling from him.

"It's an order," the glitters in Jungkook's eyes were playful.

"You know I don't listen to orders well king Jeon," Jimin raised his brow, both breaking out into laughter.

"I love you so much," Jungkook was giggling taking him into his arms carrying along the pool to big marble stairs that were filled with pillows like an underwater bed, the petals immediately sticking to their bodies when they dived into the warm water resurfacing to search for each other's lips and kiss deeply, the warm water mixing with their kisses making them extra wet and sexy.

This is life, thought Jimin feeling so blessed, as how lucky could a little hybrid like him be to receive all of that, to have Jungkook's love.

"Are you becoming prettier each day?" Asked Jimin caressing Jungkook's wet hair back then taking his face into his hands to plant endless kisses on his forehead, eyelids, nose, lips, he was melting in that taste, that tongue on his licking it up, down, around like in a trance. They couldn't unglue for ages, making out in the warm water until their throbbing hard lengths brushed sending electricity and fire into their cells.

"King Jeon," Jimin gasped feeling Jungkook's hungry kisses all over his neck.

"King Jimin, take me like in the silver lake," Jungkook's eyes were clouded by lust when he pulled back swimming towards the stairs to lay down on the pillows stretching his strong body out while tilting his head back, the delicious mole underneath his lips so visible Jimin could come just by watching.

"King Jeon you're impossible," he sighed swimming above Jungkook touching down his abs.

"So punish me, your servant had been a disobedient boy, punish me king Jimin," Jungkook was speaking in a raspy way for sure an octave lower than regularly, that dirty talk turning Jimin on so much he suddenly lifted Jungkook's hips pushing in between his butts swiftly.