49.

The capital became so quiet after most of the official ceremonies had ended, Jimin really liked it, the simple life in the palace that became his home

The capital became so quiet after most of the official ceremonies had ended, Jimin really liked it, the simple life in the palace that became his home. Night has fallen and he was walking towards the gardens because Jungkook has still been in the senate dealing with important duties, so he decided to listen to the silence and wait, but suddenly an out of breath guard covered his way.

"Your highness, three hybrids came to the palace gates and they are asking for you," he said bowing low.

"What?" Jimin blinked a few times trying to understand that strange message.

"Three hybrids?"

"Yes, two rabbits and an eagle," said the man when it finally clicked in Jimin's mind.

"Bring them over quickly. They have given me shelter at their fire and shared their last bread with me," Jimin smiled.

The man hurried down the alley so Jimin sat down at a wall waiting.

"Jimin!" A voice caused him to look up, there was Taehyung coming out of the palace carrying a bundle in his arms.

"Hi," Jimin jumped off the wall hurrying to his friend. "Where are you going? What is that?" Jimin pointed at the bundle.

"Um... the ceremonies had ended so yes, I won't bother you more. I'm returning home. You know have to check on my clients."

Jimin's heart began to beat loudly, he got used to spending time with Taehyung and being silly together, talking, becoming friends again even more than in the old times.

"Jimin don't make such a face, I might start to get the impression that you will miss me," Taehyung grinned.

"I will miss you," Jimin hugged Taehyung, what a stupid best friend he had.

"Your highness! Your highness! They're here," the guard came back with the three hybrids so Jimin pulled from Taehyung.

"Oh, the husband of the king," the woman and her daughter bowed down when the eagle nodded to him.

"Hi, it's nice to see you again," Jimin smiled. "I wanted to thank you for your help."

"Will king Jimin help us to find shelter?" Asked the little girl watching him with big blue eyes.

Jimin glanced at them, at Taehyung suddenly jumping up happily.

"I know the perfect place for all four of you."

"Four?" Asked Taehyung.

"You're staying."

"Where?" Asked Taehyung buffed.

"Here. I have received my father's palace and it's empty so you can all live in it," Jimin clapped happily.

"Excuse me? Do you expect me to exchange my cold, bug filled forest cot for general Hoseok's palace?" Asked Taehyung raising his brow.