Chapter 25 : The boissss 🥶

Can someone please tell me if quackity is uncomfortable with his real name being used in fics?

"WOOOOOOOO! ONLY 2 DAYS TIL TWITCHCON!"

The call immediately got hyped up. Everyone had their cameras turned on, showing them in their rooms with suitcases in their laps. They were all engulfed in packing, well, until Tubbo decided to scream his lungs out.

"Yeah. Can't believe I'll be meeting all of you guys in like 48 hours." Alex cheered, throwing in another shirt into his suitcase.

"Fuck man, this feels like a dream. I'll finally be able to meet Big Q!" Tommy exclaimed in awe, getting some whines from Ranboo and Karl about them also coming.

"Honestly I've never been to London. I'm definitely excited about it." Eret, who was currently off camera, cooed excitedly.

The call went on normally, everyone talking and having fun. They watched as Wilbur and Jack held a drinking competition on who could drink more shots of beer and vodka. It all felt great.

"Uh guys?" Ranboo interrupted the fun, gaining the attention of the entire call.

"What's up?"
"Random question, but has anyone heard from Ray lately? I'm looking through some of our chats right now and I realized that she hasn't really been active for a few days now."

"You noticed too?!" Tubbo yelled out. "I forgot to ask you! Yeah, I wanted to play some Valorant with her on my alt but she never responded. It's as if she evaporated."

"She hasn't been active on any of her social medias either." Wilbur shook his head, clearly a drunk mess but he was trying his best to stay on board with the conversation.

"Do you think something happened?" Alex's tone completely switched as he stopped packing up and instead sat at his desk.

"Maybe? I'm not sure." Tubbo shook his head whilst looking down into his lap. "Her phone is off too."

"Oh my god what if she got kidnapped?" Karl expressed with terror, but was quickly shut down.

"Do you think she's taking a break from the internet after the scandal with her and Tommy? It must've been really mentally draining after all." Eret suggested, and it made quite a lot of sense.

"Thinking about it, the last person Ray spoke with was Tommy." Ranboo began. "Tommy, did you say something to her again?"

The sudden mention of his name sucked the boy out of thought, suddenly feeling alert. "Huh?"

"Did Ray say anything to you? Like what she might be doing?" Tubbo asked.

"That wasn't my question, I asked if you said anything to her-"
"I get your point Ranboo, but I doubt Tommy would say something terrible enough to force Ray off the internet. She's very strong minded after all and plus they say heinous stuff to each other all the time." Wilbur calmed him down.

Tommy took the time to think back to the evening a few days back. The was that he actually had great amounts of fun in that stream, and how surprising it was when Ray wanted to reconcile with him.

But even upon deep thought, he could only come out to say this: "No. She didn't say anything."

Tubbo let out a loud sigh, clearly feeling bothered by this. "This is weird. It's not like Ray to be inactive for so long. Even if she was taking a break, I'm sure she would've told someone. Something fishy is going on."

"I mean, maybe it's about twitchcon. She was very bothered because her parents didn't let her go." Ranboo mentioned, immediately causing a massive response.

"What? Ray's not going to twitchcon?" Alex asked in shock and Ranboo tilted his head confused.

"She didn't tell you guys? Yeah, I don't think she is. Maybe this has something to do with it."

This set off numerous discussions at once, everyone screaming over each other to put their input into the conversation.

But a voice boomed over everyone else, that being the one of Phil who hadn't uttered a single word before this. "Guys, guys, let's not assume things. I'm sure that Ray is fine and that she'll come back whenever the time is right. We shouldn't try to judge what happened when we have no context at all."

Everyone agreed and eventually moved on, but one of the participants on the call felt a heavy feeling, more so than the others.

Tommy had been the last person she had spoken with. But nothing happened, right? That's what he thought. He didn't remember saying anything too hurtful, and if so, he thought they cleared it up. What really happened? Was this really his fault or not?

Who knew.

Because Ray wouldn't show up or respond at all that night either.