one.

luvonma presents you..
"Run The Town"

Saiyan Ineas Brown(Sai)Chicago, Illinois 📍 da crib

Saiyan Ineas Brown
(Sai)
Chicago, Illinois
📍 da crib.

"Mama can I pleaseee go to the trap with you & Uncle Huncho?" I whined.

"No girl, we got buissness to handle you know how shit is on the weekends Sai." she said, grabbing her duffel bag.

"But ma-"

"Girl if you ask me again imma smack the life outta yo ass, now give me a kiss i'm about to leave baby."

she just said she was goin smack me now she wants a kiss—

I gave ma a quick kiss on the cheek, hugged her & escorted her to her car. She told me she loves me & will be back later, I waved her off & watched her leave down the street.

I go back into the house, lock the doors & go to sit down on the living room couch.

I hear the house phone go off in the kitchen. "mmcht" I sucked my teeth having to get up again but before I could my brother, Sauve, went running to it first.

"Hey dad!" my brother said excitedly.

I continued to chill on the couch.

A couple mins later my brother walked in & passed me the phone.

"It's da-"

"I know, I heard you in the kitchen ugly." I said laughing.

My brother stuck out his toungue & went running back to his room.

"Hey daddy!" I said happily on the phone.

"Hey babygirl how are you? daddy misses you so much!" my father said, happily as well.

"Good, you know me just trapping out the lot" I say laughing, "you know I miss you more!".

"They treating you good in there right?" I asked.

"Girl you wanna be just like me, you know i'm good babygirl ain't nobody messing with pops.. what's that thing y'all say? puurr."

oh nooo dad—

"Oh noo" I said laughing, "but period! I'm happy you're good I can't wait to see you!"