Chapter 6

Hey guys. Drink some water and eat some animal crackers cuz those slap. Love yall

Y/n POV

It's now been about a week since Pennsylvania. We are currently in Michigan but are going to Anna's moms house.

We parked outside teh hotel and I carried Anna and Eva in since they both fell asleep.

I walked to our rooms and walked in seeing a suite.

I set Eva down in her room with Dev and Sab.

I walked to my room with Anna and set her on our bed. I walked out and went to the balcony. I locked the door so no one could bother me.

I pulled my phone out and called Grandma jo.

"Hello?"

"Hey Momma how are you?"

"Hey Y/n I'm doing good. You dont have to call me everyday."

"Well I just wanna make sure your ok. You currently live alone in the mountains. So help isnt that close."

"Ok so maybe I lied about being good..." I stared at my phone scared. Why would she lie to me.

"Ma what's wrong?"

"Well I was sent to a hospital yesterday and they wont let me leave yet." I looked down as tears threatened my eyes.

This is my worst nightmare.

"Ma-"

"Y/n I'm ok. You need to worry about Anna and your baby. When you get to denver you can come see me alright?"

"But ma-"

"No buts Y/n. You have a job. A job you signed up for that makes you happy. I retired a long time ago. You finish your tour then worry about your baby and Anna. I'll still be here."

"Ma you have-"

"Hey Y/n you ok?" I turned to the door seeing Eva still waking up but looking at me.

I nodded and turned back to the phone as a tear rolled down my face.

"Ma I gotta go. I'll call you tonight-"

"I wont pick up because you should spend time with your friends. Stop worrying about me."

"Ma you are one stubborn lady you know that right?"

"Oh I know. But I have to keep your ass in check sometimes." I giggled as she said goodbye and ended the call.

I looked at Eva seeing her look at me confused.

"Is everything ok? That's like the fifth time you have called Momma Jo in the past two days."

"Yeah E I'm fine. Nothing is wrong." I said as I put my phone in my pocket and walking inside.

Eva followed me knowing something was wrong.

"Hey Babe we were- are you ok?" Anna said as everyone was in the kitchen. She walkee up to me seeing I had tears in my eyes.