Karaoke

It was getting late again, and Quackity had to head back, they said their goodbyes and parted ways with Quackity. It was fun, just having a day to theirselves. They did plan a stream, but they postponed it. Of course twitter wasn't too happy about it, but they understood. Well.. most of them did at least. Karl was lucky enough to have a fanbase with people who are mostly supporting, not that many creators have that.

__________

Karl was caught staring at Sapnap, Karl didn't care that Sapnap noticed though. He was admiring his boyfriend, how perfect he is. How he talks to Kark about his problems, when he randomly checks up on Karl throughout the day. How easy it was to get lost in his eyes.

"I know I'm hot, but you don't have to stare" the shorter one says jokingly.

"Shut up" Karl looks away feelings embarrased.

"What were you thinking about?" Sapnap plopped his head on Karl's shoulder.

"How lucky I am to have you" the taller boy kisses Sapnap on his forehead.

"I'm lucky to have you too" Sapnap couldn't help but smile.

They both continued to watch a movie together.

____________

The next morning they both got up early, showered, brushed their teeth, and got ready to stream. Since Sapnap hasn't streamed with facecam on for a while he decided that today he was going to. Karl and Sapnap hopped into a vc with Quackity, Dream, George, Nihachu, and Fundy. Most of them were still setting up their streams, while doing so they decided to just talk and joke around with each other.

Soon enough the all started their streams and were talking to their chat, letting them know what's happening in the stream.
___________

"Chat, as you've read by the title we are streaming with Sapnap, Karl, Nihachu, Fundy, Dream, and George" Quackity announced to his chat.
___________

"CHAT" Sapnap paused, "I have a surprise chat" Sapnap waited for his viewers to react, before speaking again. "Today, I have facecam on!" Sapnap turned on his face cam and chat was freaking out. Everyone was super excited for this stream.

___________

"I'm sorry I haven't streamed in a while, I've been busy planning out big future streams and videos with mr beast, I hope you all understand" Karl murmurs softly.

__________

The stream finally started after 20 minutes of everyone talking to their stream. Everyone was doing a karaoke stream, karaoke streams were always fun, sometimes chaotic, but still fun. Fundy went first singing tequila, since the song was only one word Karl got disappointed. Next, Sapnap decided to sing something.
Everyone in chat was hyping up Sapnap, including everyone else in the stream.

There were many duets, and few solos. Dream didn't sing much, but he did sometimes sneak in a few words in, when everyone was singing. George did sing, but it was never seriously, he always made it sound bad on purpose, at least everyone hopes it was on purpose. Overall everyone had fun, including the fans, there were many clips and screenshots from the stream already all over twitter. There was also a trending hashtag on twitter, which wasnt surprising since it almost happens every stream they do something big in.

__________

Everyone ended their stream and Karl immediately stood up and headed towards Sapnap's room. Sapnap was still ending his stream and Karl knew that, but Karl didn't know that Sapnap's face cam was on. Karl crawled into Sapnap's lap and hugged him tightly. Karl was tired since he had to wake up early for the stream and he just wanted cuddles.

"Hi Karl" The shorter one kissed Karl on his forehead.

Karl hums, too tired to respond with words. Sapnap's chat was freaking out, first Sapnap finally did another stream with face cam on, and second they got more karlnap content. As expected a lot of people were already clipping it, and taking screenshots.

"Anyway chat, I hope you all enjoyed the stream, there will be more future face cam streams soon, byeee" Sapnap clicked the end stream button.

"Are you tired baby?" Sapnap attacks Karl with kisses all over his face.

"Mhm, I woke up soo early" Karl murmurs softly.

"Do you want to take a nap?" He asks.

"Don't the others want to still talk to us?" Karl tilts his head up to look at Sapnap.

"Yeah, but we don't have to, I'm sure they'll understand" Sapnap reassures his boyfriend.

"I don't want to disappoint them" the taller one pauses, "you can join the vc and if they want to talk to me I'll just talk through your mic" Karl smiles.

"Okay, we'll do that" the other one agrees.

Sapnap joins the vc and everyone says hi, they all talk for a few hours and eventually Karl falls asleep.
__________

"Dream, did you end up getting together with George like you said you would?" Quackity teases.

"Soo, Quackity did Karl and Sapnap kiss with you there this time?" Dream mimics Quackity.

"No, but.. I-" Quackity got beat at his own joke

"Nope, because we kissed him" Sapnap jokingly says.

"WHAT BUT YOU HAVE A BOYFRI-" Dream freaks out.

"I WAS KIDDING" Sapnap bursts out laughing, but quickly shuts himself up because Karl's sleeping.

"I knew that" Dream laughs awkwardly.

They continue talking for a couple more hours, but Sapnap decides to get off and take a nap, everyone says their goodbyes to Sapnap and he leaves the vc.

Sapnap picks up Karls and carries him to his bed, he gently places Karl down and climbs into bed with him. He hugs Karl from behind and eventually falls asleep. Yes it was 2pm now, but he wanted to take a nap.

________

Words: 1000

Author's note: YAY A LONG CHAPTER, anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it was fun to write :]
Remember to drink water, eat something, and get some sleep. I love you all!!