Drunk Words are Sober Thoughts

Tw: language, underage drinking

I spent the next week training with Punz and hanging out with Puffy. She really is a fun person to be around. Of course she'll never have that comforting touch of Niki, but she does know a lot of fun things to do in the castle. I ran into Eret once, making a feeling of hatred fill me. That fucking traitor. Dream watched me train, but he didn't really speak all too much to me.

Not until that night, however.

It was December 21st now. I'd been performing exceptionally in training, rewarding me with a day off. It's a Friday, meaning Puffy would most likely want to do something fun with me.

Sure enough, a knock on my door echoed at 10:00pm. Kind of late for her to come, but whatever. I sat on the window seat, drawing a picture of my cottage from memory. My eyes glanced up.

"Get your ass up, we're going places!" Puffy announced. Sam and Ponk followed her into the room. I smirked, setting the sketchbook aside.

"Where?" I asked plainly, going over to my closet. Sam took a seat on my desk chair, Ponk and Puffy sat on the bed.

"Getting drunk!" Ponk called into the closet. My eyebrows furrowed.

"There's a bar here?" I asked in disbelief as I tied my hair back into a loose bun.

"Jesus, Dream's tours suck ass." Puffy commented, making me scoff.

"What she means is yes, there's a bar." Sam piped in.

"Are you all even old enough?" I asked, looking between them.

"Eh, there isn't really a drinking age here." I chuckled. Of course there isn't, this is Dream SMP.

"Alright let's goooo!" Ponk said standing. I laced up some boots and grabbed my bag.

They were right, there is a bar.

Not too busy tonight, from what I could tell. Ponk and Puffy immediately went for shots, while Sam settled on a beer. I got a lemonade, not at all in the mood to get drunk.

"Come on, loosen up Blaze!" Puffy gave me a playful punch in the shoulder as she slurred her words. I shook my head, taking a drink of the lemonade.

"Not tonight." I said plainly. Not angrily, just rationally.

"Not oneeee drink?" Punk asked, waving a half empty glass in front of me teasingly. I sighed and laughed.

"Let her be." The voice instantly made me jump. Low and soothing, with a tint of annoyance. I turned to see Dream standing there.

"Look at that, the dick showed up!" Puffy yelled playfully. Dream scoffed, but I could tell he was staring at me.

"Cheers to that!" Sam clanged his cup with Puffy. Even though I couldn't see his eyes, Dream still stared at me.

"Do you need something?" A small edge appeared in my voice.

"Yeah." A pause. "A drink. Rosita?" He looked at the bartender.

"Start a tab for me."

God, I could already tell this night was going to go horribly wrong.

Sapnap and George showed up, joining in on the drinking fest. Everyone was head over heels drunk, all except me. I must've refilled my lemonade 6 times within 3 hours.

They began to disintegrate as they left the scene, 1 by 1. First Sam, the least drunk of the bunch after me, then Puffy and Ponk who stumbled out of the bar, George left too, until it was only Sapnap, Dream and I.