[5]

Gee

Gee

I hate how he was right.

There are cops watching our every moves. I thought it was bullshit and I was planning on killing him for trying to fuck with me like that. Paying close attention to around my surroundings, I noticed there was someone always watching our gang. I even noticed them across the street from where Ace and I lived.

They were everywhere and possibly know about our whereabouts. I told Ace and he told Notorious. Nobody didn't know either.

So for now, we plan to stay low.

It was a Saturday morning. I walked out of my room and went into the living room to see Ace sitting on the couch eating cereal while watching The Flintstones. Something he usually did even still at the age of 24. Been doing this since we were kids.

I go into the kitchen to make me a bowl too. I went through the pantry and when I picked up the box, it was damn near empty. I look around the closet and seen no cereal anywhere. So, I went over to look in the fridge for at least something else and I don't see anything in this bitch either. In frustration, I called out, "Ace!"

No response.

"Ace!" I repeated, more louder.

Still no response.

Groaning, I went back into the living room since he wanna act like he's deaf.

"You left nothing but crumbs in that cereal box. Couldn't save me none?"

I looked over his shoulder and seen that he had a big ass bowl of cereal too.

He groans in annoyance, turning to look over at me while still eating his cereal. "Go make something else." His head turns back to the TV.

"There's barely anything in that fridge," I retorted.

"I'll go to the store later," he lied.

He never goes to the store. I'm always the one that gotta go because he just don't wanna do it. "Yeah, whatever," I mumbled, sitting down on the couch next to him.

"There's chips in there," he laughed.

I smacked my lips. It's like 9 going on 10 in the morning. There's no way I'm about to eat no chips this damn early.

The show goes to commercial and he starts to flip through different channels. He was about to flip through the channel again until he stopped and seen that it was the local news.