The Meeting

Tw: language, non consensual kissing, small description of panic attack

I don't usually buy Christmas presents, it was just never really my thing. After all, Christmas is Dante's favorite holiday.

Was. It was Dante's favorite holiday.

Still, my plan began to form as I realized what I could do to assist them in getting me out of this place.

Yes, I don't hate it all that much. The showers are nice, the sheets are soft, I've even made friends for god's sake. But still, it's not the same and it never will be.

I snatched one of the copies of Pride and Prejudice from the library, knowing no one would notice its disappearance. Wilbur already has a copy of this book, I know for a fact. The fact I'm even getting him a present would tip him off that something's wrong. I brought the book down into my room and shuffled around in the sketchbooks, ripping out a total of 5 pages.

Each a complete map of the floor it represented.

The top floor, which I hadn't been able to finish since a few days ago. All I could draw was a picture of Dream's room, but besides that I had no idea. The second to top floor, which included the library and a few storage areas. The 4th floor, filled with exactly 16 doors that led to dorms and 3 guest rooms. I labeled the ones I knew the occupants of, including mine. The 2nd floor, a mess of lounges and resting areas. Then the ground floor, another pretty boring one. I tried to map the entrance as best I could. The next page I took to write on.

Dear L'Manberg,

The papers attached consist of a complete map I drew of the Dream SMP. The base is about 30 miles away. If you do rescue me, come when they least expect it. Bring as many resources as you can, they have a lot here. Remember, L'Manberg's independence comes before me. If you do rescue me, wait until the dust settles. It isn't bad enough here for me to need you to get me out. Try not to worry about me or even give me a second thought until you see an opening for escape. I love you all, and I don't know what I would've done without L'Manberg all that time.

Onto a new day, a new plot, for L'Manberg's independence from Dream SMP.

Stay alive,

Blaze

Short and sweet, I know, but it gets the job done. I don't need them to rescue me just this moment, that would be sloppy and downright stupid.

I wrapped this 'present' in some plain brown cardboard paper I found on the desk. Then I shoved it in my bag, going straight to bed.

A knock suddenly echoed on my door, making me jump. My eyes shot open in the morning light.

"Blaze!" I let out a groan as I heard Purpled's voice. "We're leaving in an hour, meet us outside then!"

"Mm hm!" I called absently, still waking up. I closed my eyes again, confused.

Leaving? Leaving for... the meeting!

I leaped out of bed and ran into the closet. My hands immediately grabbed at a knitted sweater and tight warm coat. I don't get cold too easily, so this would probably be fine. Now I shoved some extremely lightweight gloves on my hands that I could slip on and off easily. I put on some winter boots, combing my hair back so the curls looked fluffier. Finally I washed my face and checked my watch. It was 10:45, we were leaving at 11. I went over to the window seat and sat down, staring off into the distance.

I would see them today. Tommy, Tubbo, Will, Niki, and Fundy. They would all be there! Even if I only get one glance, one hug, one word in with any of them, that'll be enough.