-𝐎𝐧𝐞- (𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤!)

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 !

- 𝙆𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙄 -

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
_________

"MAAAAA" Amariah whined,

"UGHHHHH. IM DONE. VONNNNNNN !" I yelled,

"Yes ma ?!"

"FEED YOUR DAUGHTER." I said annoyed. I heard him laugh loudly.

Let me fill y'all in. Amariah is my daughters name. She looks just like her ugly ass father. She also likes her father more than me- it seems...

Me and Von ended up moving into a nice big ass house in Atlanta.

He still raps and all... but I ain't gone lie, he's a great father. And he been pretty loyal to me.

"Come on ma, eat yo food" Von said to her, picking up a spoon of food.

BITCH- SHE ATE THAT SHIT RIGHT TF UP.

I threw all my stuff down.

"Are you kidding me ?!" I said,

Von shrugged.

We call Amariah, Ama. She calls me "ma" because her father calls me that. She always does what he does. She calls her father daddy or dada. She likes Von more because he's the more lenient parent.

Jessenia been throwing subs on Twitter with Asian. And I been trying to keep my sanity-

Von don't even wanna try shit, he don't like NOBODY talking about his child. He was pissed asf. Talm bout he finna go shoot them. NIGGA WHO !

I sat there and stared at Ama,

"You spent 9 months in me, just to come out like yo ugly ass daddy" I said.

Von kissed his teeth and mugged me. Then he mushed my head. "Thank God she ain't come out like you" he said.

NOT TO MENTION- SHE IS BOWLEGGED TOO. BAD.

Just like... 𝐯𝐨𝐧. She only has my hair and my nose. And she has Vons smile.

She's his splitting image.

Like copy and mf paste 😒.

"Aight bae, I'm finna drop Ama to daycare and head to the Stu with durk and nem. Call me if anything." He said, walking to get his keys.

"Okay I lo-" I started,

"I love you be safe" we said at the same time. Von kissed me a couple times, getting carried away-

"Eww da fuck" Ama mumbled.

GET TF OUT MY HOUSE.

"Excuse me ?" I said to her.

"Von stop teaching her curse words! She gonna go to daycare
and say them ther-" i started,

"OHHHH YEAAA.. that's what I forgot to tell you. When I was picking her up from daycare a few days ago, the lady said she said that to another kid" Von said, and started laughing.

" Get out." I said, walking to get my purse.

They left out and headed for work. I own a shop now, and I have a lot of famous people shop from me. I even got Nicki and Madonna before...

*𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑*

* 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐑 ? 🥺*