:: Chapter 28 :: Darth Vader

Harry jittered as he shook his body, his sword held carefully in his hand. He wore a simple long sleeved shirt with the sleeves pushed up to his elbows. A choice of jeans which he regretted slightly with the heat that was pushing down from the sun in the sky. His eyes widened as he quickly blocked and held his ground from his own dad.

Riptide slid away with a sound of metal sliding, and Percy smiled to congratulate his son for deflecting while even distracted.

"Okay, Harry, your form is slipping when you don't focus." He said softly and swung his sword again, and again Harry blocked it quickly, if not as gracefully as his dad would have.

"I know, I know." Harry replied and tried to look for his opening while his Dad kept swinging at him. Finding himself being pushed back towards the water slowly but surely. Quickly he ducked under and ran after deflecting another blow.

Percy grinned at his son being smart and turned for he was the one blocking this time. "Good job." Noticing how his son was tired, the sweat a great indicator. He stopped them. "You did great Harry." He spoke as he patted his sons back. Giving him some water as they walked to a shaded spot under a tree and sat.

Grinning he sighed happily as he gulped down some of the water. He hadn't realized how thirsty he was. But considering they had been training since early morning-and it was afternoon now. Then it made sense. "Thanks..."

"What is it?" Percy asks, eyes looking up at the passing fluffy white clouds.

"What do you mean?" Harry questions his dad confused as he gave a him a glance.

Rolling his eyes he spoke calmly to him. "You know, the jittery part of you hasn't left even after I've worn you down. Something's up, or bothering you, what is it?"

He paused in answering his father. His eyes moving to the black lake. "Just...I have a bit of a bad feeling-like something is going to happen and I'm not going to like it." He says honestly. He was never able to keep much from Percy. He could tell him he murdered someone-and knew his father would ask for all the details before getting angry.

"I'm not going to lie-but me to." Percy spoke and wound his arm around his shoulders. "But, if we're together...undoubtedly everything will be okay. And even if we aren't-your strong Harry. So strong now sometimes I think you don't need me anymore." He pouted a hit at that thought.

"Of course I need you! All the time." Harry yelled as he turned to his father with a frown and a bit of irritation. Looking like a ruffled cat ready to fight.

Laughing he nodded to his son. "Yes I know, but not like you did when you were younger. You face your problems head on without even looking my way sometimes now. You aren't so afraid anymore. I'm proud Harry, so proud. And I know, really I do. That you need me and I'll always be there-I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." He took Harry's face into his hand and studied it. "You're growing to fast." He says and kisses Harry's forehead.

Harry scrunched up his nose a little but smiled nonetheless.

"Now come on, Remus and Sirius probably arrived by now and are looking for us. Tonight this whole tournament will be over. And soon after-we'll be home. I miss home." Percy sighed contentedly as he pulled Harry up after himself of course.

Putting his sword in its sheath on his hip, Harry got excited to see his Godfather and his Uncle Remus. "Let's go!" He grabbed his Dads hand and headed towards the castle in a flurry of excitement.

Even though tonight would change a lot of things for him, and the world.

"I hate that you're in a tournament, and I can't help you." Sirius pouted, holding a tea cup-which was a sight that didn't fit him as most would see if they looked at the man. He may have his aristocratic features in a more darker tone-it still didn't fit with the flowery white tea cup he was holding gently as if he would break it.