- Animals -

"What happened?" You and Yuki were walking to Tohru's tent, to dig up her items.

"Huh?" You glanced in his direction.

"After 16 years of being confined to the Sohma Estate, you finally ran away. What happened (Name)?" He patted your head softly, offering you a kind smile.

"Earlier today, I went to see Akito. I asked if I could go and wander a bit, since it was stuffy. It seems Akito was already mad, and lashed out in me. Ended up getting slapped. All the maids gave me their pity faces."

You glanced in Yuki's direction, it seems he knew where this was headed.

"So then without thinking much, I broke Akito's rules, and ran out, the two times Hatori-san took me to your place I memorized it, so I ran away. And transformed while running into Shigure-san's house, later I bumped into Tohru-chan."

Yuki had a bitter smile on his face once again. It looked like he was deep in thought.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to remind you of unnecessary things." You continued walking. You eyes were facing the ground, you didnt realize Yuki stopped walking which caused you to bump into his back.

"What's wro-!" You stopped talking. Yuki had hugged you. He wrapped an arm around your back, and the other rested behind your head.

" (Name). You've heard too, right? You know you're going to be locked up, like Kyo. You know right?"

You stayed still. Small tears formed in your eyes, and you clinged onto Yuki's shirt, nodding your head.

This was the second reason you've run away.

//

Since for some weird reason you had ran out of milk. Shigure informed you, there was grocery store, right by the house.

So you went out to get a few cans of milk. While walking up the stairs to Shigure's house. You heard crashing, and a few squeals.

"Is that a wake up call or something. . ." You mumbled to yourself and sped up your pace.

You could see a postman walk down the stairs.

"Good Day Ma'am!" He offered you a smile and continued down his path.

"Have a nice day." You returned his smile and made your way up the stairs.

" (Name)-chan! W-we have to go to the hospital fast!!" She was frantically running around holding. . .

"Shoot! Tohru-chan calm down." You places the bags of milk down and rushed to her side.

She placed them down, and sat down herself, while you sat right next to her.

"You idiot! We could have handled it! But you went and transformed." The cat started cursing and yelling.

"A-ah.. they talk." Tohru looked so done with everything.

"If you hadnt opened your big mouth we could have covered this."

The rat and the cat started fighting, where as the dog just sighed and looks like his regretting a few life decisions.

"Are you dumb dwarfs, okay?" You made sure that none of them got hurt.

"Ah! (Name), you're back." Shigure walked over to you.

"What do we do now?" Yuki followed the dog and walked towards the only human who knows whats going on.

"Hey (Name)." The cat kept his distance but still greeted you.

"Tohru-chan are you okay?" When the four of you turned to face Tohru, she was completely frozen and had no idea what in the hell was going on.

"Well there's no explaining this."