Chapter 6

Emma's POV:

Emma's POV:

It's been three days. We're making a lot of progress. Through we have to take many detours... following along this labyrinth.

"I see... You want to head south east towards this area. Then you should leave the forest from the northern side, and walk around it." Sonju said pointing at the map.

"From the north...?" I asked.

"If we went straight south east, we'd have to past through "Wild demons" territory." Mujika said.

'You mean more of those...' Don thought and shiver thinking about it.

"Take the long way, you'll meet nothing but wilderness. No "Demon" settlements around there either. We should be done with this forest within five days. After that, it'll take a single day more for you to reach your goal." Sonju said.

"In the meanwhile, you should learn something useful. Mujika, Y/N and I shall be your tutors." He said.

"We'll teach want you need to survive."

"The essential knowledge and..."

"Skills."

I raise my bow and arrow. And hit the target.

"Awesome, Emma!" Alicia and Dominic cheered.

"She's something else, alright..." Don said.

"We'll have to cross a river, and for that, there's no choice but to go outside. I'll go alone first and scout the area." Sonju said to Mujika.

"Take care." Mujika said.

"Sonju, are you going up?" I asked.

"Aye." Sonju replied.

"Then please take me with you." I said to Sonju.

"I want to get a look at the situation too. I swear I won't do anything risky, or bother you in any way... Please." I beg.

"... I understand, however... Do not, even for a moment, get away from me... And from this." Sonju said.

TimeSkip: