< XXXIII >

A/N: a friend of mine made some aesthetics for me! I put them in the introduction chapter, go check it out if you want!!

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!} 

Neveah Aurora North:

I hear the door close and footsteps going around the room, but I don't want to wake up yet, so I turn the other way.

'Neveah..' It's Tiago with the most perfect morning voice ever. Raspy and sexy as hell.

I smile against the pillow and wait for him to wrap his arms around me, which he doesn't.

Instead, the bed dips down because of his weight and I feel his lips against my neck. I slowly open my eyes and look at his messy hair as he marks me with his soft lips.

'Tiago.' I breathe, letting his heath rush through me. This man is something else... 'Turn around.' 'I'm tired-' He swiftly turns me around, so that I'm on my back with him on top.

'What are you-' His lips crash onto mine and I melt against his body. Our tongues play a dangerous game, both fighting for dominance, as his hands slowly make their way to my waist.

He leans back, making me lean towards him since I wasn't done kissing him yet, and smiles.

'You thought you could get away with what you did the other day?' He whispers against my neck. His lips caress every inch of my chest, making me clutch onto him when he reaches my sensitive spot.

'Tiago-' I stop when I feel him press his crotch against mine and look directly at him. 'You drove me insane.'

His fingers grip onto my panties, swiftly pulling them down with one hand while the other moves under my shirt, up to my boobs, massaging them in the best way possible.

'Now you're going to feel what I felt.' He grabs both my wrists and presses them above my head, grinning like an absolute idiot. 'No-'

His lips hush me again, forcing me to give in to whatever he has planned for me.

Without breaking the kiss, he ties me up with some type of rope. He makes sure that I can't escape by tightening it a little too much, making me break the kiss to see what he's doing.

A black rope is tied around my wrists, attached to the frame of the bed, a little lower than where I tied him to the bed yesterday.

He grabs my chin firmly, forcing me to look at him and I do. I stare into his hazel eyes, falling in love with him all over again.

'Now stay still.' He lowers himself to my waist, leaving a trail of kisses on his way. God... I groan and want to grab his head, but the rope is stopping me.

It hurts to move my arms, but he needs to hurry up because I can't take it anymore.

'Tiago, please...' I mumble as he slowly stops at my inner thighs, kissing them with all the love and affection in the world.

He looks up and smiles, sending butterflies through my entire body.

Only Leonardo Tiago Curzio can make me feel this way. He makes me feel loved, beautiful and confident in ways I didn't think would ever be possible.

A deep chuckle comes out of his throat and I feel his breath against my thigh. Fuck...

Slowly he bows down and I watch. I watch as I feel is his tongue slowly entering me in the best way possible. He sucks on my clit, making me fold forward, pulling on the restrain on my wrists.