Home

So Taehyung and Jisoo live in another house not with Taylor. Taehyung and Jisoo don't live in the same room. They don't go honeymoon.

Their house

Their house

Taehyung's room

Taehyung's room

Jisoo's room

In the morning;
Taehyung was preparing for his work. Jisoo was preparing breakfast.

 Jisoo was preparing breakfast

Their breakfast

"Taehyung, will you have breakfast?" Jisoo said as placing plates on the table.

"I will." Taehyung said in a cold tone.

Taehyung said down and said "What will you do today?".

"I will clean the house and I will meet with my friends." Jisoo said with a smile.

"Where will you meet them?" Taehyung said as he took a sip of his juice.

"I don't know."Jisoo said while looking at Taehyung.

"You can call them to this house." Taehyung said and look at Jisoo.

"Oh. Thank you." Jisoo said while smiling.

" I will go." Taehyung said in a cold tone and stood up from the chair.

" Ok. Bye. Drive safely." Jisoo said while looking Taehyung.

Taehyung went to his company and now,he were at his company room. Everyone greeted him with smiles and
they bowed him.

When Taehyung sat on his chair, he thought about Jisoo.
"She's so beautiful. Her smile is like a sunshine and it makes my heart warm. What? Kim Taehyung, focus on work. Don't think about her." Taehyung said while smiling but at the end sentence,he shook his head.

Meanwhile Jisoo;
Jisoo called jenlichaeng and Namjoon but Namjoon can't come because he is busy. Jenlichaeng will come Jisoo's house. Jisoo heard the door bell rang and she ran towards the door.

Jenlichaeng shouted and hugged Jisoo
"Unnie. We miss you so much."

Jisoo chuckled and hugged them back
"Me too, girls."

"Unnie,is your marriage life fine?" Jennie said as she sat down on sofa with chulichaeng.

"I don't know how to say. But it's better than being at Irene's house."Jisoo said.

"If he does something to you,tell me. I will hit him." Lisa said while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Really. Can you?" Chaeyoung said with playful eyes.

"In my dream." Lisa smiled like a kid.

"Haha." Jennie laughed.

"Girls,stop. What shall we do?" Jisoo asked .

"Let's watch movies." Chaeyoung said with a smile.

"What movie?" Lisa asked.

" I don't know." Jennie said.

"Let's watch kdrama." Chaeyoung said .

"What do you want to watch?" Jisoo asked.

"How about "snowdrop"?" Lisa said.

"Yes. Let's watch that drama. It's the best drama." Jennie said.

"Ok." Jisoo said.

At Taehyung's office room;
Taehyung was working and his secretary came into the room. Taehyung's secretary name is Mike.

"Mr. Kim,Mrs. Isabella is here and she said she wants to see you." Mike said while standing in front of Taehyung's desk.

"Ok. Take her here." Taehyung said while looking at his laptop.
Isabella came into the room and sat down in front of Taehyung.

"Good afternoon,Mr.Kim. You should give my 4 million dollars." Isabella said as crossed her legs.

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung said as he looked at Isabella.

"Oh. Don't you know?" Isabella said while raising her eyebrows.

" I don't know. Tell me what are you talking about." Taehyung said with a cold tone.

"Well, Jisoo said me to take money from you. I already got 4 million dollars from your mom but Jisoo said me to take 4 million dollars from you too." Isabella said.

"What? Did Kim Jisoo say you to do this?" Taehyung said with angry voice.

"Yes." Isabella said.

"Please get out from here." Taehyung said.

"Ok but don't forget to give my money."Isabella said with a smirk.

(A/N): Hi, guys. I hope you all will like this chapter. I'm so sorry for my mistakes. Please forgive my mistakes 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading this. Thank you so much for everything.

Eat well and take care of yourself. Smile everyday and love you all so much, 😘😘😘.

She's my first girl crush. Bye!